- Freelance Developer2012 - PRESENTAerData
Technologies: .NET, MVC.NET, jQuery, Telerik MVC UI, LLBLGen4, C#
- Worked on an aircraft inspection/auditing system using C#, MVC.NET, Kendo UI, and jQuery to allow inspectors to add dynamic auditing surveys. Allowed the results to be printed or downloaded in a variety of formats.
- Developed the dashboard module for an existing engine's planning system used by many customers (such as Rolls Royce) to measure engine usage.
- Worked on a VB.NET document management system to store and manage aircraft documents.
- Developed a checklist scheduling system giving users a variety of task scheduling options, as well as the ability to modify checklists when an item is due.
- Worked as Scrum Master during the majority of the employment period.
- Founder2011 - PRESENTAppiaTech
Technologies: .NET, Java, HTML5, CSS3
- Consulted for AerData, a company building software for the aviation industry.
- Telerik Reports Development2016 - 2016inMotionNow, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: .Net, SQL serve, Telerik UI
- Helping in enhance telerik reports.
- Assistant C# Controller2015 - 2015Pixis Consulting (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, AngularJS, Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Service
- Lead Software Developer2008 - 2012Equim
- Leased a contract management system.
- Worked on an aviation asset management system.
- Implemented data integration between legacy systems.
- Lead Software Engineer2002 - 2008Jaffa.NET Computer Systems
Technologies: Borland, C++, PHP, Java, .NET
- Provided Arabic printing support for a Pocket PC using .NET compact framework.
- Created an online survey, exam, and voting system allowing users to build a list of questions and assign each question a weight.
- Developed an archiving system, as well as an application for document management and image processing.