Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce Architect and Developer
Nuno is a multi-skilled enterprise architect with strong implementation experience from major CRM projects. With over 13 years of experience, he has worked in different industries and across various CRM technologies, including Salesforce and Siebel. As an architect and delivery lead, Nuno worked closely with clients and development teams to meet deadlines while comprehending complex and interdependent business processes and translating them into technical solutions.
MacOS, Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce, Salesforce DX, GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira, Quip, MuleSoft
The most amazing...
...app I've designed and built is an archive solution for Salesforce to clean up the system and align with the master DB to make sure no information got lost.
Salesforce Technical Architect
- Headed the POC design and development for SFDX with unlocked packages.
- Moved from multiple Git repositories to one repository following the DX@Scale approach.
- Managed DevOps process with Github actions using the new single repository and unlocked packages for deployment.
Salesforce Technical Architect | Billing and Invoicing
- Took part as a member of the architecture board to review processes, technical designs, and stakeholder management. I also led technical workshops.
- Supported third-party teams with integration flow between Salesforce and Tibco middleware.
- Designed and led the billing and invoice technical team to develop a Salesforce CPQ solution.
- Managed POC development and suggested testing automation tools.
Salesforce Solution Archtiect
- Acted as the main contact between product owners, system integrator analysts, and architects.
- Built of POCs for new functionalities using Lightning web components (LWC).
- Changed to DevOps process to start using the new Salesforce DX technology.
- Approved technical designs and solutions provided by the system integrator developers and enforced best practices.
- Configurated an SSO solution using Microsoft ADFS.
- Implemented backup and archive solution with OwnBackup.
Salesforce Lightning Migration | Global Rollout (Global Pharmaceuticals)
With a first phase rolling out in the french cluster (France, Luxembourg, and Belgium), a new Salesforce sales cloud implementation using Lightning Components, territory management, and third-party systems integration to support the sales cycle.
Continuous rollout with central, eastern, and northern Europe, adjusting processes to be a global solution with specific local processes without compromising the platform's architecture.
The last phase was the rollout to Asia and LATAM, including new drug and trial management features.
APEX Code, Apex
Visualforce, Lightning Components, OAuth 2
Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce REST API
Salesforce DX, Jira, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Slack, GitHub, Bitbucket, Salesforce Knowledge Base, Quip
Automation, Application Architecture, DevOps
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce, MacOS, MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Salesforce.com Administration, Deployment, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Data Management, Data Architecture, Community Clouds, Portals, Analytics, Wave Analytics, Apex Web Services, System Architecture, Customer Support, Contact Centers, Solution Design, Workshops, Stakeholder Management, Salesforce Lightning, API Integration, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Single Sign-on (SSO), Authentication, Authorization, Identity, GitHub Actions, Enterprise Architecture, Backups, Billing
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified System Architect
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
Copado Certified Administrator
Copado Certified Developer
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
AWS Technical Professional
Amazon Web Services