Nurullah is a software engineer with over ten years of experience and successful projects, already in the market with millions of users. He has specialized in Android development in Kotlin, Java, and Jetpack Compose. Nurullah is excellent in developing iOS apps, APIs, performance optimization, maintaining complex code bases, and handling legacy code. He is experienced in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting a technical direction.
ExperienceJava - 12 yearsAndroid - 12 yearsAndroid API - 10 yearsGit - 10 yearsREST APIs - 10 yearsAndroid Studio - 8 yearsKotlin - 4 yearsJetpack Compose - 1 year
MacOS, Slack, Git, Android Development, Kotlin, Jetpack Compose
The most amazing...
...thing I've led is the team of the Digital Operator app for the leading telecom company in Turkey that has 16 million monthly users and is ranked number one.
Android Team Lead | Senior Android Developer
- Developed a consumer Android application from scratch: the app now has 16 million monthly users, with a 99.89% crash-free rate.
- Built several applications for various customers. Built some SDKs.
- Developed an Android SDK for the login with Turkcell account, used by many apps.
- Created a bug reporting SDK, where the testers can easily create a Jira task of the bug through the SDK.
- Mentored junior engineers who sought to accelerate their skills and responsibilities.
- Worked with other research and development teams to ensure the best practices, high quality, and stability of deliverables.
- Tracked and fixed bugs and crashes and made improvements using Jira, Firebase Crashlytics, Sonar, and Fortify as reporting tools.
- Got an active role on rewrote Netmera Android SDK. In addition, I added geolocation and custom push notification features.
- Developed an Android app that shows Netmera SDKs features. It was a deal-sharing application published on Google Play.
- Contributed to the development of an eCommerce app for LC Waikiki, a leading clothing brand in Turkey.
- Developed a base project structure for future projects.
Android and PHP Developer
Marmara University IT Center
- Started the official Android app of the university.
- Published an unofficial lite version of the university app to the Play Store.
- Maintained and added new features to the university website.
Sicak Firsatlar Apphttps://sicakfirsatlar.app/
Turkcell Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttech.android.onlineislem
I acted as the lead of the Android development team and a developer.
Bidsee Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alsay.bidseelive
My responsibility was to develop its Android app. I used WebSockets for messaging and getting bids and in-app-purchasing to buy credits.
Most of Turkcell's apps used this SDK to add a login feature. It had a chain feature to auto-login to the same category of apps and has customizable UI elements that can change according to the application needs.
Feed Up SDK
Platinum Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turkcellplatinum.main
It has more than three million downloads and has around 500 thousand plus monthly active users. I was the developer lead of the project and also the Android developer.
Turkcell Sirketim Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turkcell.android.ccsimobile
Parking Locator Service | iOS Widget App
Java, Kotlin, SQL, Swift
Android API, REST APIs, Retrofit 2, Java Servlets, RxJava, Butterknife, Volley, Sockets, CocoaPods, Node.js, Material 2, Retrofit
Slack, Figma, Zeplin, Git, Xcode, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Jetpack, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Flow, Gradle, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), SonarQube
Android Material Design, Agile Software Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Scrum, Model View Presenter (MVP)
MacOS, Android, Firebase, Docker, iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Push Notifications, Dagger Hilt, User Permissions, SDKs, Jetpack Compose, Encryption, App Store, APIs, SDK Development, Geolocation, MVP Design, Android UI Design, HTML Parsing, Deep Linking, Analytics, Android Animations, Coroutines, Amazon Kinesis, WebSockets, In-app Purchases
Spring Boot, Dagger 2, SwiftUI, Android SDK, KOIN, Glide, MUI (Material UI), Thymeleaf
MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Marmara University - Istanbul, Turkey