- Front-end DeveloperSonne & Nielsen (via Toptal)2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular, Angular2, Ionic, TypeScript
- Enhancing and maintaining Virego/Visuate applications built on Ionic and Angular.
- Enhancing and maintaining Seek platform built on Angular2.
- Improved and enhanced the build system for Virego/Visuate.
- Re-implemented the project structure, switching form SystemJS to Webpack for the Seek project.
- Web DeveloperMarketMuse (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Git, Grunt
- Developed UI enhancements for the MarketMuse platform.
- Fixed bugs and maintained the product on the UI side.
- Enhanced and maintained the Node-based Unfluff microservice, which pre-renders and returns the contents of a given URL.
- Wrote end-to-end and unit tests.
- Worked on build quality and deployment.
- Made and monitored production releases.
- Full-stack DeveloperSynDcate (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, Laravel Framework, MySQL, Ionic Framework, Cordova, AngularJS, AWS
- Developed the SynDcate application using Ionic framework and AngularJS.
- Developed the back-end of the SynDcate app using PHP's Laravel framework.
- Set up AWS modules to work with the SynDcate application.
- Set up Elastic Beanstalk and developed a deployment strategy.
- Set up many AWS modules such as S3, Cloudfront, SNS for push notifications, SES for emails, etc., and hooked these up with the back-end using AWS API.
- Software DeveloperWebrazzi2015 - 2015
- Designed and engineered every aspect of a statistics tool for WordPress called stats.co.
- Designed and created a MySQL database which uses the Star Schema for handling the big data.
- Created a RESTful back-end for stats.co with PHP using the Laravel framework. Connected the back-end to the database.
- Programmed a WordPress plugin which will retrieve data using WordPress API and print on the page as meta tags.
- Developed a script which will execute after the page is loaded, which gets the custom metadata information and sends them to the stats.co server.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the database and optimize them to run as efficiently as possible.
- Built the front-end of stats.co using AngularJS.
- Created and implemented a version of OAuth optimized for the stats.co ecosystem to maintain security.
- Front-end DeveloperCubic.FM2014 - 2015
- Built the whole front-end structure of cubic.fm.
- Built a Chrome extension that injects an "add to cubic.fm" button on many web services such as YouTube and Soundcloud.
- Handled the connections with the back-end for both front-end and the Chrome application.
- Worked with social APIs for both the extension and the front-end.
- Worked with numerous APIs such as YouTube and Soundcloud.
- Software Development InternNetas2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java, JSP, JSF
- Inspected and mastered the infrastructure of a Telephony application server called Experius.
- Created a module for the provision client which allows a service called IMM to be used properly.
- Actively solved bugs that appeared and were assigned to me through JIRA.
- Performed tests using SOAP.
- Ensured robustness on certain modules.
- Teaching AssistantOzyegin University2012 - 2014
- Took an active role in teaching students the Processing language.
- Assisted students with understanding and applying the basics of Processing.
- Helped students debug their games.
- Developed a sample Tetris game to serve as an example (Computer Games Workshop 4).
- Developed a sample Zombie Shooting game to serve as an example (Computer Games Workshop 6).
- Web DeveloperMarkakod2013 - 2013
- Created a parallax-style scrolling plugin to use in a web project.
- Converted PSD designs to HTML and CSS.
- Worked on both the back-end and front-end of projects for clients.