Technical Director2012 - PRESENTRingCentral
Technologies: PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Yii, PHP, QML, C++, Qt, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Laravel, Team Leadership, IT Audits
- Led R&D as well as product architecture design and review along with performance optimizations.
- Achieved a strategic goal of corporate standardization and innovation in the area of the software development process.
- Developed an enterprise crash-reporter analytic system for receiving data, conducting analysis, and creating reports for corporate application software.
- Optimized an existing web tracking system to achieve the goal for a request being served in <20ms.
- Integrated a corporate-level content management system with Adobe Experience Manager.
Product Director/Engineering Manager2011 - 2012Zeniz
Technologies: Android, iOS, FreeBSD, MySQL, PHP
- Led the iOS and Android development teams to develop a mass multiplayer mobile game.
- Led the back-end developer group, who developed asynchronous back-end architecture with the help of the PHP Daemon framework. This allowed us to serve thousands of online players per computer node.
- Integrated the workflow between the creative department and mobile UI development. Using QML, we've been able to overcome the issue with the plenty of different Android screen resolutions.
- Coordinated marketing activities and put them on the analytic reports to estimate the performance of various market channels.
Senior Systems Architect2010 - 2011MFA Monsters
Technologies: Data Mining, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), MySQL, Apache, PHP, FreeBSD, HTML
- Developed a custom content management system for serving content at hundreds of domains distributed on various dedicated hosting boxes.
- Responsible for the core back-end and analytic tools with different sources of statistical data.
- Built a graphic-intensive reports system that uses a data mining process.
- Developed caching and failover techniques to maintain high availability and zero downtime for critical parts of the system.