Team Lead2017 - PRESENTPathomation
Technologies: Sass, Bootstrap, Redux Form, Redux-saga, Redux, React, ECMAScript (ES6), NLog, NUnit, Dapper, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Implemented a web viewer for digital pathology.
- Introduced Agile methodology.
- Configured CI/CD.
Data Scientist2017 - 2019Synaptec
Technologies: NumPy, Pandas, Plotly, Polyglot Persistence, Sklearn, Knockout.js, Flask, Python
- Explored raw data and presented the highlights.
- Implemented a complex scoring system that takes into account a time-series analysis, a sentiment analysis, proper name extraction, and a couple of statistics.
Full-stack Web Developer2016 - 2016XTensive LLC
- Implemented new features and fixed existing bugs in the system.
- Tuned Knockout.js to improve its speed and implement a lazy loading list.
- Worked in a team that was responsible for the following: database migrations, checking the system before release, and fixing tests.
- Worked on the ML task—the need to build an algorithm which will give predictions by given parameters; for prototyping, I used Python (IPython Notebook) with NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, and NLTK.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2016SKB Kontur LLC
- Implemented new features and fixed bugs in a system that automates the process of issuing certificates.
- Participated in the design and implementation of a service for signing and deciphering big files. This is a well-designed, scalable system.
- Gained some experience with PDF parsing using iTextSharp.
- Wrote unit, integration, and functional tests using NUnit and Selenium.