- Worked on a secure, cloud-based communication and content sharing platform.
- Worked on a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019Cogniance
- Performed deep comparative analysis of the five most popular image/video recognition services (Google Cloud Vision, Amazon Rekognition, Microsoft Computer Vision, IBM Watson Visual Recognition, Clarifai). As a result, based on the analysis, Google Cloud Vision was selected for the further usage in the development of a recommendation engine.
- Designed architecture and developed proofs of concept for Google Chrome Extension Framework, which allows the user to add/modify/remove particular features on-flight without updating the extension itself.
- Routinely worked on implementation of new features and maintenance of the core project.
Programmer2013 - 2017Luxoft
- Implemented a banking web payment system based on service-oriented architecture principles.
- Developed an architecture for both back end and front end.
- Evaluated frameworks and libraries for suitability to perform according to technical, performance, and business requirements.
- Built proofs of concept for different parts of the application using a wide range of libraries and technologies.
- Tooled application performance by applying the latest best practices and modern frameworks.
- Worked as a part of a distributed Scrum team.
Team Lead/Senior Software Testing Engineer2013 - 2013Luxoft
- Led a team of five team members.
- Developed a test automation framework based on Selenium WebDriver, PageObjects design pattern, and jQuery to allow Sizzle selectors to be used for page element selection and manipulation directly by WebDriver.
- Worked as scrum master for the team.
- Interviewed and mentored junior team members.
- Maintained and improved projects and communicated with customers.
Senior Software Testing Engineer2013 - 2013EPAM Systems
Technologies: Jira, Jenkins, Continuous Integration (CI), Test-driven Development (TDD), XML, SoapUI, SOAP, Apache Buildr, Git, FitNesse, Selenium WebDriver, Apache Axis 2, Apache Axis, Java
- Designed automation tests.
- Analyzed requirements and stories provided by the product owner from the client side.
- Collaborated with the extreme programming (XP) team.
Software Test Engineer2009 - 2012Netcracker Technology
Technologies: Bugzilla, Jira, Jenkins, XML, SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Subversion (SVN), Test-driven Development (TDD), Selenium WebDriver, Java
- Led a team of seven people.
- Analyzed requirements provided by a business analyst.
- Wrote automation tests.
- Conducted various types of manual testing, including functional, regression, and integration testing.
- Supported the client on-site during production deployments.