Full-stack Web Developer2020 - PRESENTThe Pup Collection LLC (via Toptal)
- Wrote the Admin UI project from scratch using React, NextJS, and Sass.
- Created sketches in Balsamiq for upcoming Admin UI project.
- Added new endpoints to existing company APIs on Node.js, Express, Mongoose, MongoDB, and Swagger.
- Updated the company's legacy project from old library stack to the latest version of React, using Hooks and Context API.
Angular Developer2020 - PRESENTAzrieli Ecommerce Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Interviewed developers for upcoming project on Angular, Sass, and Node.js.
- Consulted regarding overall app maintainability and giving tips to improve it.
- Wrote a mock server on Node.js to replace real APIs on the initial stage.
Lead Web Developer2020 - PRESENTStorms
- Created and maintained the company's website on React, NextJS, Sass, and JSS.
- Participated in overall product and design decisions.
- Worked on back-end services using Node.js, Express, and Protobuf.
- Interviewed candidates for the company's project with Angular, Sass, Electron, and Node.js tech stack.
- Evaluated candidates' skills for the company's project.
- Wrote candidates' post-interview feedback for company's project.
Senior Angular Engineer2020 - 2020Parodify LLC dba Write Label (via Toptal)
- Developed features for multiple Angular apps on the project.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests on Karma, Jasmine, and Cypress.
- Participated in refactoring of existing multi-app Angular architecture.
React Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Seagull Maritime Security, Ltd. - GoReala (via Toptal)
- Developed features for an eCommerce website.
- Created integrations with Auth0 and Google Maps APIs.
- Used React with features, Context API, and hooks.
Principal Full-stack Engineer and Technical Lead2018 - 2020NTUC Enterprise
- Created, full-stack web-applications on React and Node.js/GoLang.
- Interviewed developers for front-end and back-end positions.
- Involved in the development of an order management system.
- Wrote alerts for platform events (request errors, panic errors, endpoints health checks).
Lead Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Toptal Project
- Built features for a multi-component front end using Angular.
- Wrote services and endpoints for the back end on Ruby on Rails.
- Participated in overall architecture discussions.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2018Toptal Project
- Developed multiple Angular-based microservices.
- Covered each app with automated tests resulting in 90% coverage.
- Wrote scripts for Jenkins CI.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018BandLab
- Developed features for web-platform using AngularJS, Lodash, and Sass.
- Maintained music event websites.
- Built a desktop app based on Angular2 and Electron.
- Built internal app with React, Apollo, and GraphGL.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Burt
- Developed micro-apps using Angular2.
- Migrated old apps from AngularJS on Angular2.
- Built UI-kitchen for the design team.
- Created seed projects to easily start new apps from.
- Wrote unit and functional tests.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Saltside Technologies
- Developed features and fixes for project using Docker services with Backbone, Jade (Pug), jQuery, and Ruby on Rails.
- Wrote unit and functional tests.
- Contributed to features' product design.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Sharewire B.V
- Developed new features for an existing web-app on AngularJS.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests using Protractor.
- Created wireframes with Balsamiq.
- Contributed to the feature designs.
Senior Web-Developer / Team lead2014 - 2015Luxoft
- Developed new features for web-app using jQuery, Handlebars, Bootstrap, and Sass.
- Migrated the web-app to AngularJS.
- Created automated unit tests.
Senior Web Developer2012 - 2014GlobalLogic
- Created custom web-framework “from zero” for purpose of writing web-app for brand 802.11n router.
- Developed widgets for framework.
- Designed public presentations that were aimed to explain principles of embedded web-app work.
Web Developer2010 - 2012GeeksForLess, Inc.
- Developed features for different projects with jQuery, JQuery Mobile, PHP, MySQL, and MooTools.
- Maintained existing websites.
- Created app prototypes on jQuery.
Computer Class Administrator2008 - 2009Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University
Technologies: Bash, LAN, WiFi, TCP/IP
- Maintained laboratory computers.
- Created simple Bash scripts.