Data Scientist2019 - 2020Freelance
Technologies: SQL, Tableau, Looker, ETL, DataViz, Analytics, Data Analytics, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS, Databases, Scraping, Google Data Studio
- Developed a new open-source BI tool for the modern data stack - github.com/lightdash/lightdash.
- Implemented product analytics tracking, data transformation, and dashboards for leading an edutech startup in the UK. In charge of statistics that were reported in national news and to the cabinet office.
- Designed and implemented a completely new credit scoring system for a large African bank responsible for millions of dollars in personal loans.
Machine Learning Scientist2015 - 2019Cytora
- Built NLP and geospatial data pipelines to power machine learning for risk analytics products covering 23 million buildings in the UK.
- Designed an explainable AI toolbox to increase customer adoption of predictive models, now generating $1.5+ million ARR.
- Delivered machine-learning predictions as a suite of 15 APIs built on Kubernetes.
- Managed crowd-sourced labeling operation with >100 labelers. Built internal monitoring platform to measure labeler quality.
- Built a backtesting framework to measure the performance of risk pricing models responsible for >$500 million in revenue.