Freelance2009 - PRESENTPHPPRO
Technologies: Node.js, React, PHP, AWS, Serverless, Go, Symfony, Docker
- Founded the company (freelance).
- Presented at French conferences on PHP Best Practices and Industrialization.
- Completed ~100 missions from SMB to international, mostly PHP and web technologies.
- Served in a variety of roles including tech lead, lead developer, CTO, coach, architect, scrum master, and more.
- Worked as a sub-contractor for well-known IT architect consulting companies.
CTO/Co-founder2014 - 2018itiQiti
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, MongoDB, Debian, Varnish, NGinx, Go, jQuery, ReactJS, ionic, React Native
- Co-founded the company from the idea to the production platform.
- Designed and built the various versions of the platform architecture (3).
- Managed the tech team (1 to 17 techs), mostly remote freelancers.
- Co-designed the products (5) based on the same technical platform.
Technical Expert/Architect2007 - 2008OCTO Technology (acquired by Accenture)
Technologies: PHP, Java
- Designed and built application prototypes (Java, PHP).
- Leader of the PHP offer (pre-sales, prototypes, consultancy, and build).
- Spoke at conferences.
Projects Manager (via Alten)2006 - 2007SFR
- Managed the web portal of the main web platform.
- Designed and reviewed the front partner integration kit (JS SDK).
- Evolved in an ecosystem/portfolio of 100 platforms linked to the portal.
- Managed providers, costs, delay, and planning.
- Wrote and reviewed specifications (functional and technical).
Telecom Software Developer2004 - 2006Alcatel
Technologies: C++, Perl
- Trained in the intelligent network field (1 month).
- Contributed as one of 100 worldwide engineers of the intelligent networks division.
- Designed and built services on top of the Alcatel OSP platform (logic).
- Managed accounts for various Alcatel's customers in Europe.
- Installed newly created services on-site for customers in Europe.