Founder2019 - PRESENTRemoteOS
Technologies: Dart, Software Architecture, Electron, Firebase, Node.js, Flutter
- Developed and maintained the Flutter app for mobile as well as the Electron desktop app.
- Handled Firebase integration with the web and mobile apps.
- Managed the launching and deployments on Android Play Store, iOS App Store, and desktop packaging and distributions.
Full-stack React Developer2022 - 2023Cuisin, Inc.
- Built the entire back end of the software and the connection to different social platforms.
- Provided the client with my expertise in payment and payout solutions.
- Set up and deploy multiple environments of the system.
Back-end Developer2019 - 2020Signs365
Technologies: Docker, MySQL, Node.js
- Built the internal tool used in the company.
- Maintained different microservices and their connections.
- Reviewed and enhanced the structure of multiple data tables.
CTO2019 - 2020Untap Compete
Technologies: Software Architecture, PostgreSQL, Node.js, CTO
- Handled team recruitement.
- Helped and supervised team work.
- Architected the solution rebuild process.
- Helped prioritize and organize company's technical goals.
Team Lead2019 - 2019Mongez
Technologies: Requirements Analysis, DigitalOcean, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, Kubernetes, Docker, PHP, MySQL, Node.js, CTO
- Acted as middleman between management and development team.
- Prioritized tasks and deliverables.
- Guided the team through application lifecycle.
- Architected system changes based on business requirements.
- Provided the team with learning sessions on helpful tools in development.
- Interviewed new candidates.
- Reported to senior management on progress.
- Handled deployment of application.
Technical Consultant2019 - 2019BSocial
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Requirements Analysis, DigitalOcean, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, Docker, Kubernetes, CTO
- Guided team development lifecycles.
- Architected software solutions based on client needs.
- Handled deployment, replication, and uptime configuration.
- Handled securing applications.
- Guided team on best practices.
- Assisted project manager on deciding on time estimations.
- Handled interviews for new candidates.
Senior Full-stack Node.js Developer2019 - 2019ArcType (via Toptal)
Technologies: Next.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Electron, React, Node.js
- Created back-end functionality serving core application.
- Implemented front-end components and pages as needed.
Full-stack Node.js Developer2019 - 2019Ace Match (via Toptal)
Technologies: Vue, DigitalOcean, Stripe, Twitch API, Express.js, Vue-router, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Node.js
- Developed back end features.
- Integrated system with Twitch API.
- Integrated Stripe payment.
- Developed front end components.
- Handled DevOps and container orchestration.
Node.js Developer2018 - 2019Prontobot LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: DigitalOcean, React, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Facebook Messenger API, MongoDB, Node.js
- Handled development of chatbot response logic.
- Handled deployment of application.
- Created dashboards for the management team.
- Developed client-facing website.
Senior Node.js Developer, DevOps Engineer, and Software Architect2018 - 2018Foorera LLC
Technologies: Go, DigitalOcean, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, Electron, React, React Native, Socket.IO, Sequelize, GoLand, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, MySQL, MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js
- Designed and implemented all of application's functions and database schema into a new back-end system.
- Designed and added new features to application.
- Created cron jobs to handle time functions.
- Created automation scripts with Node.js and GoLang.
- Created an admin panel using Ruby on Rails.
- Created in-app chat system with socket.io.
- Introduced data caching with Redis.
- Implemented multiple microservices to prevent coherence of application functions.
- Designed and implemented a password keeper with Electron.js.
- Created an app with React native.
Senior Full-stack Node.js Developer2018 - 2018MoneyFellows
Technologies: MySQL, Google Material Design, React, Express.js, Node.js
- Handled design of admin panel using MUI design.
- Implemented front-end components using React.
- Implemented back-end microservice to handle admin actions.
- Handled deployment of development and staging versions of app and database.
- Handled file upload and retrieval of files with Amazon S3.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer and Team Lead2017 - 2018Nasnav
Technologies: DigitalOcean, Technical Leadership, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Handled migration from old team.
- Developed new features using ruby on rails.
- Distributed tasks and handled communication between UX/UI designers, front-end developers, Unity developers, and back-end.
- Translated business requirements into tasks for the development teams.
- Handled testing of new features.
Back-end Node.js Developer and DevOps Engineer2017 - 2017Code Touch (Trufla Technologies)
Technologies: DigitalOcean, Mocha, Amazon EC2, MongoDB, Sails.js, Node.js
- Developed product features using Node.js.
- Handled application containerization with Docker.
- Handled application deployment, orchestration, and replication.
- Wrote test cases for old and new features using Mocha.js.
- Handled intermediate communication between team leader and junior developers.
- Handled CI and CD for application.
Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Evexia Labs
Technologies: Handlebars, Meteor, Node.js
- Handled migration of app from PHP to node.js.
- Distributed tasks among team members.
- Developed main product's features.
- Developed application database schema.
- Implemented main front-end reactive components.
- Handled form and database validations.
- Tested main application components.
Ruby on Rails Developer and DevOps Engineer2015 - 2016DRZ cloud services
Technologies: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Ruby ERB, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed the company's main product's backend using Ruby on Rails.
- Handled server side rendering of data.
- Handled product road-map planning.
- Distributed tasks and handled management communication between front-end, back-end, and designers.
- Handled deployment of product on production servers.
Android Developer Intern2014 - 2014Hero Middle East & Africa
Technologies: Android, Java
- Designed UI and UX for the company's Android applications.
- Created an application that is used internally for communication between company and merchandisers.
- Created an application to retrieve the company's performance reports be senior management.
- Updated product list on the company's server to be handled by merchandisers' app.
- Handling securing uploads and downloads from the company's server.