Node.js Developer2018 - PRESENTProntobot LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Facebook Messenger API, Elastic Search, Kubernetes, React.js
- Handled development of chatbot response logic.
- Handled deployment of application.
- Created dashboards for the management team.
- Developed client-facing website.
Full stack node.js developer2019 - 2019Ace Match (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Vue.js, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker, vue-router, express.js, Twitch API, Stripe
- Developed back end features.
- Integrated system with Twitch API.
- Integrated Stripe payment.
- Developed front end components.
- Handled DevOps and container orchestration.
Senior Node.js Developer, DevOps Engineer, and Software Architect2018 - 2018Foorera LLC
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Ruby on rails, GoLang, Sequelize, Socket.io, React Native, React.js, Electron.js
- Designed and implemented all of application's functions and database schema into a new back-end system.
- Designed and added new features to application.
- Created cron jobs to handle time functions.
- Created automation scripts with Node.js and GoLang.
- Created an admin panel using Ruby on Rails.
- Created in-app chat system with socket.io.
- Introduced data caching with Redis.
- Implemented multiple microservices to prevent coherence of application functions.
- Designed and implemented a password keeper with Electron.js.
- Created an app with React native.
Senior full-stack node.js developer2018 - 2018MoneyFellows
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, React.js, Material UI, MySQL
- Handled design of admin panel using Material UI design.
- Implemented front-end components using React.js.
- Implemented back-end microservice to handle admin actions.
- Handled deployment of development and staging versions of app and database.
- Handled file upload and retrieval of files with AWS S3.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer and Team Lead2017 - 2018Nasnav
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Handled migration from old team.
- Developed new features using ruby on rails.
- Distributed tasks and handled communication between UX/UI designers, front-end developers, Unity developers, and back-end.
- Translated business requirements into tasks for the development teams.
- Handled testing of new features.
Back-end Node.js Developer and DevOps Engineer2017 - 2017Code Touch (Trufla Technologies)
Technologies: Node.js, Sails.js, MongoDB, AWS EC2, Mocha.js
- Developed product features using Node.js.
- Handled application containerization with Docker.
- Handled application deployment, orchestration, and replication.
- Wrote test cases for old and new features using Mocha.js.
- Handled intermediate communication between team leader and junior developers.
- Handled CI and CD for application.
Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Evexia Labs
Technologies: Node.js, Meteor.js, Handlebars
- Handled migration of app from PHP to node.js.
- Distributed tasks among team members.
- Developed main product's features.
- Developed application database schema.
- Implemented main front-end reactive components.
- Handled form and database validations.
- Tested main application components.
Ruby on Rails Developer and DevOps Engineer2015 - 2016DRZ cloud services
Technologies: Ruby on Rails,ERB, AWS S3, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Developed the company's main product's backend using Ruby on Rails.
- Handled server side rendering of data.
- Handled product road-map planning.
- Distributed tasks and handled management communication between front-end, back-end, and designers.
- Handled deployment of product on production servers.
Android Developer Intern2014 - 2014Hero Middle East & Africa
Technologies: Java, Android
- Designed UI and UX for the company's Android applications.
- Created an application that is used internally for communication between company and merchandisers.
- Created an application to retrieve the company's performance reports be senior management.
- Updated product list on the company's server to be handled by merchandisers' app.
- Handling securing uploads and downloads from the company's server.