- Sr. Enterprise ArchitectCardWorks2014 - PRESENT
- Analyzed, upgraded, consolidated, and mapped Enterprise applications.
- Designed and implemented SaaS to support a new line of business in credit card origination. The main modules include credit bureau integration, person identity verification, multiple pricing models support, multiple line assignment models support, account booking, and customer communications.
- Senior Enterprise ArchitectASI2012 - 2014
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC and Web API), HTML5, REST, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, RequireJS, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Endeca
- Redesigned a supplier’s product update flow that reduced product update propagation to all downstream systems from 24-48 hours to near real time. Flow simplification allowed for retiring around 15 axillary applications. Using a single page design pattern dramatically increased application performance and usability.
- Architected a new service oriented framework built with latest technologies including MVC, HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, KnockoutJS, RabbitMQ, and RequireJS. The new framework improved time to market, developer productivity, system performance, reusability, and additional SAAS revenue stream.
- Designed and architected reviews, recommendations and approval for all changes in the development sprint. Assessed proposed application changes and came up with most optimized method of system/change implementation and reusability.
- Designed and integrated applications regarding an ASI identity provider using an OAuth2 protocol.
- Was involved in the setup of a continuous integration server using Jenkins.
- ArchitectASI2009 - 2012
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC and Web API, HTML5, REST, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, RequireJS, Entity Framework, Ninject, StructureMap, Log4net, SAML
- Architected and designed a proprietary application framework that addressed the user experience, security, performance, flexibility, extensibility, scalability, and content management-related issues needed to support 130,000 users and enable full cross-product integration. The framework improved time-to-market for new products by 40% through re-engineering and unifying security, UI rendering mechanisms, and middle-tier object repositories and utilized a modular approach to development for greater code reusability. Microsoft stack was used: C#, ASP.NET Webforms, SQL Server, JSON.NET, Telerik, and 960 grid system.
- Integrated Oracle CRM in a single sign-on using SAML and Oracle web services for customer information integration.
- Oversaw the architecture of migration to distributed version control (Git).
- Acted as technical lead and architect on an ESP websites project. This product allows distributors to have a fully functioning eCommerce site in a few easy steps.
- Coded advanced product features.
- Technical LeadAdvanta Business Services2007 - 2009
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Provenir Credit Decision Systems, MSMQ, IBM MQSeries, Java, TomCat, XSLT, XSL, Interwoven
- Worked on infrastructure design and implementation of Advanta’s online originations and underwriting systems using Provenir, Web Services, Interwoven, and ASP.NET.
- Designed and did end-to-end setup and implementation of Advanta’s underwriting flow using Provenir. This includes: infrastructure setup with MQSeries, TomCat, LDAP, JRE, and more; Provenir software configuration with different adapters and third party hooks like credit bureau integration, address validation services, identity verification services; and integration with other systems in the Enterprise-like web, back office, and servicing platforms.
- Coded underwriting workflows, scripts, and adapters for Provenir.
- Designed and developed various web services (SOAP) and websites using ASP.NET, ASP, ColdFusion and Interwoven (Java, XSLT, XSL).
- Maintained the Interwoven controller layer using Java and Web Services.
- Senior DeveloperAdvanta Business Services2001 - 2007
- Developed various web services and websites using ASP.NET, ASP, and ColdFusion.
- Worked with a team to convert www.advanta.com to use the Interwoven CMS system.
- Developed various applications and support utilities using VB.NET 2.0, 1.1, and VB6.
- Upgraded applications and systems from Sybase to Oracle.
- Software DeveloperAdvanta National Bank1998 - 2001
Technologies: Oracle Web Agent Packages, ASP, SQR Oracle, OSI, VB6
- Developed web applications using Oracle web agent packages.
- Developed an online banking site for www.advantabankcorp.com using ASP.
- Developed multiple reports using an SQR reporting tool.
- Performed Oracle DBA tasks such as backups and software upgrades.
- Implemented Y2K modifications on existing financial software.