Senior Enterprise Architect2014 - PRESENTCardWorks
- Analyzed, upgraded, consolidated, and mapped enterprise applications. mobile strategy, and development.
- Designed and implemented a SaaS to support a new line of business in credit card origination. The main modules include credit bureau integration, identity verification, multiple pricing model support, multiple line assignment model support, account booking, and customer communications.
- Strategized for and developed mobile applications.
Senior Enterprise Architect2012 - 2014ASI
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC, and WebAPI), HTML5, REST, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, RequireJS, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Endeca
- Redesigned a supplier’s product update flow that reduced product update propagation to all downstream systems from 24-48 hours to near real time. Flow simplification allowed for retiring around 15 auxiliary applications. Using a single-page design pattern dramatically increased application performance and usability.
- Architected a new service-oriented framework built with the latest technologies including MVC, HTML5, ASP.NET WebAPI, Entity Framework, Knockout.js, RabbitMQ, and RequireJS. The new framework improved time to market, developer productivity, system performance, reusability, and additional SaaS revenue stream.
- Designed and architected reviews, recommendations, and approval for all changes in the development sprint. Assessed proposed application changes and came up with most optimized method of system/change implementation and reusability.
- Designed and integrated applications regarding an ASI identity provider using an OAuth2 protocol.
- Helped set up a continuous integration server using Jenkins.
Architect2009 - 2012ASI
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC and WebAPI, HTML5, REST, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, RequireJS, Entity Framework, Ninject, StructureMap, Log4net, SAML
- Architected and designed a proprietary application framework that addressed the user experience, security, performance, flexibility, extensibility, scalability, and content management-related issues needed to support 130,000 users and enable full cross-product integration. The framework improved time-to-market for new products by 40% through re-engineering and unifying security, UI rendering mechanisms, and middle-tier object repositories, and utilized a modular approach to development for greater code reusability.
- Integrated Oracle CRM in a single sign-on using SAML and Oracle web services for customer information integration.
- Oversaw the architecture of migration to distributed version control (Git).
- Acted as technical lead and architect on an ESP websites project. This product allows distributors to have a fully functioning eCommerce site in a few easy steps.
- Coded advanced product features.
Technical Lead2007 - 2009Advanta Business Services
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Provenir Credit Decision Systems, MSMQ, IBM MQSeries, Java, TomCat, XSLT, XSL, Interwoven
- Worked on infrastructure design and implementation of Advanta’s online originations and underwriting systems using Provenir, web services, Interwoven, and ASP.NET.
- Designed and did end-to-end setup and implementation of Advanta’s underwriting flow using Provenir. This includes: infrastructure setup with MQSeries, Tomcat, LDAP, JRE, and more; Provenir software configuration with different adapters and third party hooks like credit bureau integration, address validation services, identity verification services; and integration with other systems in the Enterprise-like web, back office, and servicing platforms.
- Coded underwriting workflows, scripts, and adapters for Provenir.
- Designed and developed various web services (SOAP) and websites using ASP.NET, ASP, ColdFusion and Interwoven (Java, XSLT, XSL).
- Maintained the Interwoven controller layer using Java and web services.
Senior Developer2001 - 2007Advanta Business Services
- Developed and maintained a web-based customer service interface for a credit decision application.
- Developed various web services and websites.
- Worked with a team to convert www.advanta.com to use the Interwoven CMS system.
- Developed various applications and support utilities using VB.NET 2.0, 1.1, and VB6.
- Upgraded applications and systems from Sybase to Oracle.
Software Developer1998 - 2001Advanta National Bank
Technologies: Oracle Web Agent Packages, ASP, SQR Oracle, OSI, VB6
- Developed web applications using Oracle web agent packages.
- Developed an online banking site for www.advantabankcorp.com using ASP.
- Developed multiple reports using an SQR reporting tool.
- Performed Oracle DBA tasks such as backups and software upgrades.
- Implemented Y2K modifications on existing financial software.