Senior Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTTech Dynamism
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, MySQL, Jenkins, Subversion (SVN), GitHub, AWS, Azure, jQuery, Bootstrap, Moq, Unity, AngularJS, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, C#
- Led technical aspects of work, responsible for architecting, implementing, enhancing, optimizing, and maintaining software for six or more distinct clients simultaneously.
- Architected a multi-tenancy solution for financial data using Angular, .NET Web API, .NET MVC, Entity Framework, and SQL Server 2016 hosted in Azure.
- Designed a high-availability queuing system using Azure WebJobs and queues.
- Helped to design and implement automated unit testing using IoC with dependency injection, Unity, and Moq.
- Managed continuous integration with Jenkins including automated integration testing and deployments of API, Database, MVC, and Console applications.
- Provisioned new sites and instances of AWS and Azure for new and existing customers.
- Performed integration with Authorize.NET for payment processing within a .NET application.
- Integrated .NET application with Adobe EchoSign for requesting secure digital signatures on contract documents.
Software Developer2014 - 2015IHS
Technologies: TFS, Microsoft Web Tests, jQuery, Bootstrap, Unity, Moq, Entity Framework, OData, Knockout (Knockout.js), Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, C#
- Collaborated on the development of an oil field modeling interface.
- Helped to design and implement code-driven documentation for API consumers.
- Worked with a team of developers to design and implement a full-featured .NET OData API for real-time bulk management of oil field production and allocation data.
- Introduced IoC with dependency injection using Unity to help decouple components within the existing infrastructure to promote SOLID principles.
- Implemented a unit testing framework to assist QA with full regression tests of server side API components.
- Designed a pattern for automated testing, using SoapUI, for use by the QA team to automate security, integration, and regression testing.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Bridgepoint Education
Technologies: TFS, Bootstrap, jQuery, MySQL, Entity Framework, MSMQ, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, C#
- Acted as the technical lead for a team of five developers and two quality engineers to ensure that all applications matched the company best practices for design and implementation.
- Focused on the design, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise level, high availability, n-tier data systems using .NET MVC, WCF, and SQL Server.
- Developed and maintained a custom content management system capable of dynamic A/B testing for various marketing initiatives.
- Redesigned a legacy lead delivery system using event-driven SOA architecture.
- Performed various integrations with internal and external parties (such as Nuestar) to provide accurate, real-time lead scoring for marketing teams.
Systems Developer and Quality Assurance Specialist2011 - 2013TraceGains, Inc.
Technologies: IIS, Telerik, ASP.NET Web Forms, .NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaborated on the implementation of a dynamic query builder.
- Performed all provisioning, maintenance, and deployments for each of our 40+ customer databases and websites.
- Created new T-SQL and Windows batch scripts to automate the provisioning of new customer sites.
- Performed all functional and regression testing of the web application, deployment plan, and rollback plan for each version of the application.
- Helped to troubleshoot and debug any bugs or issues with SQL statements and general database performance.
Database Developer and IT Admin2009 - 2011Universal Lumpers, Inc.
Technologies: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Worked on the development and enhancement of SSRS reports for internal and external users.
- Maintained an existing suite of Crystal Reports, including the addition of new features and migration of existing reports to SSRS.
- Performed all functional and regression testing of web applications prior to production deployment.
- Performed troubleshooting and minor bug fixing on existing T-SQL stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Managed and maintained a SharePoint site, including secure internal pages, secure external pages, and publicly available pages.