DevOps2017 - PRESENTSpinemedia, LLC
Technologies: Amazon EKS, Kubernetes, Chef, AWS OpsWorks, WordPress
- Maintained AWS infrastructure (EC2. Aurora, ELB, OpsWorks, IAM, ElastiCache).
- Implemented WordPress provisioning, deployment, and scaling on AWS OpsWorks/Chef.
- Implemented a Kubernetes environment based on AWS EKS, including CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
DevOps2015 - PRESENTRabbittApp, LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash, Ubuntu, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, AWS
- Designed, implemented, and administrated high-availability, auto-scalable, and secure AWS infrastructure.
- Implemented secured VPC with VPN access.
- Implemented load-balanced public (web) and private (app) layers.
- Implemented auto-scaling groups to support demand variation.
- Implemented multi-availability zone master/slave MySQL RDS.
- Improved performance on SQL queries.
DevOps2018 - 2018MATI, LLC
Technologies: Node.js, Chef, AWS OpsWorks
- Implemented Node.js REST API provisioning, deployment, and scaling using AWS OpsWorks Chef.
DevOps2014 - 2017PriceBlink
Technologies: New Relic, Apache, MySQL, Rackspace, CentOS, Ubuntu, Bash, PHP
- Handled daily Rackspace cloud sysadmin issues (e.g., web server and database migration and replication).
- Supported to improve application efficiency and response time.
- Handled MySQL DBA operations.
Advanced Operating Systems Professor2009 - 2017Universidad Tecnológica Nacional
Technologies: Bash, Java, C
- Performed real-time and kernel-level Linux programming.
- Developed client-server applications based on sockets and RPC technologies.
- Taught and programmed device drivers.
DevOps2016 - 2016Arduino, LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Drones, SaltStack, Datadog, Autoscaling, AWS
- Created an integrated interaction among DataDog (monitoring, visualization), AWS Autoscaling, SaltCloud (orchestration), and Drone (continuous delivery).
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Evobits IT
- Created a template system.
- Made a security audit on a Bitcoin-related site.
- Implemented an administrators' internal messaging subsystem.
- Implemented several security measures in a Bitcoin related site (CSRF, XSS, SQL injection, etc).
- Developed a DDoS prevention subsystem based on Redis.
Developer, System Administrator2010 - 2014Universidad Tecnológica Nacional
- Supported an email management system using PHP and Perl with a MySQL back end.
- Created a distributed, multi-daemon watchdog system with Python and MySQL, which monitored resource availability and behavior (internet links and internet services) and automatically handled the routing of data and services.
- Led migration to a fault tolerant LDAP-based architecture to support all university applications.
- Developed several system administration scripting applications in Bash, PHP, Perl, and Python.
Software Architect, Developer2011 - 2012DINT S.A.
- Designed and developed an application for a Linux-based device which was controlled via Bluetooth from an Android device (tablet or smartphone) and controlled two video outputs (LED TV and a projector), one audio output, and a lightboard controlled from the device serial port or a different Bluetooth port.
System Administrator, Developer2006 - 2010CONICET - Centro Científico/Tecnológico Litoral Centro
Technologies: Visual Basic, Bash, PHP
- Wrote many PHP and Bash scripts for custom system administration.
- Developed an application to control a mass spectrometer and generate graphic representations of the results.
- Designed and developed an inventory system for the organization of assets.
Software Architect, Developer2004 - 2005Omega S.A.
- Designed and developed a web-based system to assist with the running of a betting game in a Venezuelan casino in Venezuela, which generated the necessary random entities, calculated the bet awards, and graphed the results of the game.
- Designed an application protocol for electronic money transfer and accounting.
- Designed and implemented the server architecture to support several application deployments.