- DevOps2017 - PRESENTSpinemedia, LLC
Technologies: WordPress, Opsworks, Chef
- Maintained AWS infrastructure (EC2. Aurora, ELB, Opsworks, IAM, ElastiCache).
- Implemented WordPress provisioning, deployment, and scaling on AWS Opsworks/Chef.
- DevOps2015 - PRESENTRabbittApp, LLC
Technologies: AWS, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux, Ubuntu, Bash
- Designed, implemented, and administrated high-availability, auto-scalable, and secured AWS infrastructure.
- Implemented secured VPC with VPN access.
- Implemented load-balanced public (web) and private (app) layers.
- Implemented auto-scaling groups to support demand variation.
- Implemented multi-availability zone master/slave MySQL RDS.
- Improved performance on SQL queries.
- DevOps2018 - 2018MATI, LLC
Technologies: Opsworks, Chef, Node.js
- Implemented Node.js REST API provisioning, deployment and scaling using AWS Opsworks Chef.
- DevOps2014 - 2017PriceBlink
Technologies: PHP, Bash, Ubuntu, Centos, Rackspace, MySQL, Apache, NewRelic
- Handled daily Rackspace cloud sysadmin issues (e.g.,, web server and database migration and replication).
- Supported to improve application efficiency and response time.
- Handled MySQL DBA operations.
- Advanced Operating Systems Professor2009 - 2017Universidad Tecnológica Nacional
Technologies: C, Java, Bash
- Performed real-time and kernel-level Linux programming.
- Developed client-server applications based on sockets and RPC technologies.
- Taught and programmed device drivers.
- DevOps2016 - 2016Arduino, LLC
Technologies: AWS, Autoscaling, DataDog, SaltStack, Drone
- Created an integrated interaction among DataDog (monitoring, visualization), AWS Autoscaling, SaltCloud (orchestration), and Drone (continuous delivery).
- Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Evobits IT
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Created a template system.
- Made a security audit on BitCoin related site.
- Implemented an administrators internal messages subsystem.
- Implemented several security measures in BitCoin related site (CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, etc).
- Developed a DDoS prevention subsystem based on Redis.
- Developer, System Administrator2010 - 2014Universidad Tecnológica Nacional
- Supported an email management system using PHP and Perl with a MySQL back-end.
- Created a distributed, multi-daemon watchdog system with Python and MySQL, which monitored resource availability and behavior (internet links and internet services), and automatically handled the routing of data and services.
- Led migration to a fault tolerant LDAP-based architecture to support all university applications.
- Developed several system administration scripting applications in Bash, PHP, Perl, and Python.
- Software Architect, Developer2011 - 2012DINT S.A.
- Designed and developed an application for a Linux-based device which was controlled via Bluetooth from an Android device (tablet or smartphone) and controlled two video outputs (LED TV and a projector), one audio output, and a lightboard controlled from the device serial port or a different Bluetooth port.
- System Administrator, Developer2006 - 2010CONICET - Centro Científico/Tecnológico Litoral Centro
Technologies: PHP, Bash, Visual Basic
- Wrote many PHP and Bash scripts for custom system administration.
- Developed an application to control a mass spectrometer and generate graphic representations of the results.
- Designed and developed an inventory system for the organization of assets.
- Software Architect, Developer2004 - 2005Omega S.A.
- Designed and developed a web-based system to assist with the running of a betting game in a Venezuelan casino in Venezuela, which generated the necessary random entities, calculated the bet awards, and graphed the results of the game.
- Designed an application protocol for electronic money transfer and accounting.
- Designed and implemented the server architecture to support several application deployments.