Bitcoin Developer2015 - PRESENTDoosra
Technologies: BitcoinJ, Android
- Made Doosra's hardware wallet work with Andreas Schildbach Android bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin Developer2015 - 2015Strawpay
Technologies: BitcoinJ, Android, Payment Channels
- Implemented Strawpay's Stroem protocol on Andreas Schildbach Android bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin Developer2014 - 201537coins
Technologies: Bitcoin, BitcoinJ, Blockchain, Multisig, HD Wallets
- Developed a REST API based on top of the blockchain.
Open Source Developer2014 - 2014Nimblecoin
Technologies: Bitcoin, BitcoinJ, Java
- Created the reference node code for NimbleCoin.
- Contributed to BitcoinJ.
- Implemented a missing feature in BitcoinJ to work as a full node.
- Ran performance tests.
- Implemented a reference miner.
Software Developer2011 - 2014Freelance
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Social, Maven, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, Jackson, Logback, Tiles, JSP, jQuery, Aspose, Struts, HTML, CSS, Play Framework, Linux, PHP, Selenium, JUnit, Eclipse, Git, Heroku, Amazon S3 & EC2
- Created a recommendation engine that uses the social graph.
- Created a website and its profitable AdWords campaign in 40 hours.
- Connected AdWords API and Twilio API.
- Created a web interface to a complex Excel spreadsheet.
- Deployed from home to IBM server not accesable from the internet.
- Hacked the Facebook API to get the friend list of your friends.
- Beta tested Spring Social and reported bugs.
- Implemented a Flash visual tool to modify SVG files.
- Modified and installed a penny auction script.
Open Source Node.js Developer2013 - 2013DemocracyOS
- Created a user-friendly, open-source, vote-and-debate tool, specially crafted for parliaments, parties, and decision-making institutions that allow citizens to get informed, join the conversation and vote on topics, and adjust how they want their representatives to vote.
- Transformed the noise that protesters create into a signal that has a clear, direct, and strong impact on the political system.
- Worked towards the DemocracyOS vision of becoming the operating system serving open and participatory governments.
Co-founder2007 - 2011CreationFlow
Technologies: Java, Flex, MySQL, Hibernate, Eclipse
- CreationFlow is the online collaboration, proofing, review, and approval tool for digital art production. CreationFlow lets you get accurate feedback on work-in-progress design pieces (images, videos, pdf, etc) without the hassle of emails, ftp, and phone feedback. Users can upload files and let others suggest changes using built-in mark-up tool. Raised a $150k seed round.
- Programmed CreationFlow's MVP.
- Ran a PR campaign that got us featured on the New York Times: http://goo.gl/cRv5J.
- Gave webinars that got us clients in 13 different countries.
- Decided to pivot and throw away 1-year-work code.
Software Contractor2006 - 2007Royal Bank of Canada
Technologies: Java, Maven, JUnit, jMock, Selenium, SVN, NanoContainer, Eclipse
- Implemented statistical analysis software (econometrics/cointegration) over historical/real-time stock prices.
- Connected to the Reuters API to retrieve real-time stock quotes.
Senior Java Developer2004 - 2006Lastminute.com
Technologies: Java, Struts, NanoContainer, JBoss, Linux, Ant, JDBC, Velocity, Eclipse
- Helped establish offshore development team in Argentina.
- Redesigned the site layout and content to improve SEO.
- Implemented a solution for the form resubmition problem in the Hotels section.
Project Manager, Architect, Training Manager, Technical Interviewer2004 - 2006Globant
- Recruited 5 of my university students to work for Globant.
- Created the training area in the company. Organized dozens of tech seminars.
- Interviewed and evaluated Java developers candidates.
- Worked on “Mobile Bid system” for Boldt Argentina (http://www.boldt.com.ar). Directed the development of a bid application system for cell phones.
- Coordinated a group of 2 senior developers.
University Professor2003 - 2006National Technological University
Technologies: Object-oriented Design, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Automated Testing
- Lectured more than 300 students over 3 years.
- Created course content and exams used by myself and other professors.
Java Developer2001 - 2004EDS
Technologies: Java, Struts, JSP, JMX, EJB, JMS, Tomcat, WebLogic Server
- Implemented the first corporate online banking system in Latin America. EDS is one of the biggest information technology services and solutions company worldwide.
- The project was the re-engineering of an on-line fund-transfer system from Cobol/CICS to a web-based application. Worked on this project since the beginning. Tasks included front-end and back-end development. For the front-end we used Struts, JSP, and custom tag libraries. In the back-end we used a Services Oriented Architecture, JMX, EJB, and JMS.
- Was one of the first users of Struts and EJB in Argentina.
R&D Java Developer2000 - 2001Soluciones Integrales
Technologies: Java, Swing, Servlets
- The ERP is designed in 3-tier and fully developed in Java. The front-end is Swing and uses a persistence framework developed by Soluciones Integrales. Task consisted of doing research in Java technologies and to inform the results that could add value to the ERP. Recommended JSDT to program a chat, then Servlets/JSP to give a web-interface to some parts of the application and finally WML to make it compatible for portable devices like PDAs or cell phones.
Developer1999 - 2000Decidir.com
Technologies: Access, SAP, Java, Servlets
- Decidir.com is a website that gives commercial risk information (i.e. rejected checks, trials, debts). It also has an online credit card validation system.
- Initially developed the billing system using Access 7.0. Since it was a small application, was responsible for all the analysis, design, and development. When the company grew, the CTO decided to buy SAP R/3, then was responsible for the data migration from the small bill system to SAP R/3 and end-user training & support. Made first incursion in Java world, developing the online credit card validation system which consisted of a few Servlets and HTML pages.
Trainee1997 - 1999Maer Software
Technologies: Access, FoxPro
- Maintained up-to-date the already developed systems.
- Gave in person and on phone support to end users.