Senior Software Engineer and Team Manager2018 - PRESENTComtrade System Integration (part of Comtrade Group)
Technologies: Background Jobs, Windows Services, Solution Architecture, Design Patterns, NHibernate, Entity Framework, REST APIs, MongoDB, SQL, .NET Core, C#.NET, SQL Server
- Actively participated in every phase of software development including business analysis. Provided new ideas for software solution architecture.
- Provided technical mentoring to more than 20 software engineers, including code reviews, technical presentations, and every-day assistance with their regular tasks.
- Optimized different kinds of SQL databases with tables that have over one billion records, including indexing and query performance.
- Implemented and maintained different REST APIs which were used by (and integrated into) several different systems.
- Provided Team Management for four teams and more than 20 software engineers, which included the team member's organization, task assignments, and weekly meetings.
- Provided technical training for the client team, including project presentation.
- Actively included in technical presales actions that along with the writing of solution architecture proposals, project specifications, and scope definitions.
Full-stack .NET Developer2020 - 2021Kalon Creative
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, C#, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET
- Served as a full stack developer on a several projects simultaneously.
- Assisted the team that developed new modules used by many users in short period of time.
- Completed bug fixing and problem analysis for several projects simultaneously.
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2018Comtrade Group
Technologies: NHibernate, Entity Framework, REST APIs, XML, XSLT, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, MongoDB, SQL, C#.NET
- Implemented a new back-end module for financial trading, including SQL database design.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in different systems. Troubleshot performance issues.
- Completed code refactoring for different modules including database redesign and optimization.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests for all back-end functionalities.
- Wrote technical project documentation that was delivered to the client.
.NET Developer2010 - 2013Freelance
Technologies: jQuery, CSS, HTML, Arduino, SQL, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, C#
- Developed a Windows Forms application for a local gym that included door access control using Arduino based on active/inactive membership. The app also provided a complete payment history for gym members.
- Developed an ASP.NET MVC application for a local health clinic that included a module for scheduling an examination, patient health history, and print-outs of patient papers.
- Developed Windows Forms application for a local veterinary practice that included animal and owner records with a complete health and payment history.