Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Developer
Ossa is a DevOps engineer with a solid experience across various cross-functional areas of DevOps services. His expertise includes software configuration management, cloud integration using multiple CI/CD and SCM tools for end-to-end automation and deployment of software to different environments, and containerization and orchestration of microservice applications. Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies, Ossa is a proven leader who solves problems creatively and makes strategic decisions.
Docker, Docker Swarm, Amazon EKS, Terraform, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Groovy, Bash, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Hyper-V, VMware, Prometheus, Grafana, Jira
The most amazing...
...app I've managed is a Java-based web and enterprise application for fintech, media, and eCommerce clients, developed by applying three-tier architecture.
- Developed a user management application for a fintech client.
- Built a customer service and online payment gateway application that receives about three million requests daily.
- Automated application deployment through continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) of monolithic and microservice applications by integrating Ansible with Jenkins. Configured and used Nexus as the repository for artifacts backup.
- Configured and managed a highly available and scalable Kubernetes cluster to manage containerized applications exposed to end users using various services, including DNS, AWS ELB, node ports, ingress controllers, and auto-scaling.
- Used Terraform, AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI), and Ansible to automate the provisioning and configuration of infrastructure on AWS.
Online Payment Gateway Application
SCR, unit test cases, and build script were built using Apache Maven and backed up in Nexus. The infrastructure for this project was created using Terraform as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), leveraging AWS resources. We deployed the application using Ansible playbooks for containerization and deployment to the production environment.
Jira, Ansible, Terraform, Docker Swarm, Amazon EKS, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Hyper-V, VMware, Grafana, HashiCorp
DevOps, Serverless Architecture, DevSecOps
Jenkins Pipeline, Node.js
Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nexus, Docker, Azure, AWS Lambda
Cloud Architecture, Identity & Access Management (IAM), CI/CD Pipelines, Prometheus, AWS CodePipeline, Critical Thinking, Internet of Things (IoT), Ethics, Complex Problem Solving, IT, Communication, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Product Delivery, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Monitoring, Reporting, Backups
Bash Script, Python, Groovy, Bash, SAML, SQL
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB
IT Security, Security
Graduate Certificate in Process Quality Engineering
Conestoga College - Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
University of Benin - Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria