Principal Software Engineer, Senior Project Manager2013 - 2020Digitalist USA, Ltd.
Technologies: DirectX, Qt, OpenGL, MongoDB, TypeScript, Node.js, C++, C#
- Created the solution architecture, built and managed multiple HP Sprout applications and SDKs in HTML5, C++, and C# over the lifetime of the project. The product was successfully launched in two generations and became the main driver of HP Immersive computing.
- Built and launched media smartphone applications for iOS and Android supporting the launch of a new media concept for news delivery to younger audiences.
- Developed and delivered the Intel In-Vehicle Infotainment platform in collaboration with Jaguar-Land Rover and integrated with the car's CAN bus. It became a part of the IVI/Modello open-source platform.
Senior Technical Project Manager2009 - 2013Ixonos Slovakia, s.r.o.
- Worked as a senior technical project manager overseeing architecture and delivery of projects for US-based customers with a focus on full-stack and Qt-based applications.
- Led innovation and new initiatives for application development as the site board member determining the next technological investments. Oversaw the training budget.
- Delivered the Intel In-car Infotainment platform in collaboration with the Jaguar-Land Rover that was demonstrated in the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2013).
- Created and delivered multiple versions of a Visual Studio plugin to support the development of Nokia web components with integrated debugger.
Solution Architect2009 - 2012FollowIt AB
Technologies: C++, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, HTML5, jQuery
- Oversaw the architecture and development of the Followit GEO suite for GPS tracking of transports, vehicles, animals, people, and property using three-tier architecture. The suite consists of a desktop web site, mobile-optimized website for smartphones, and specialized builds for Motorola PocketPC devices used in the delivery industry. It relies heavily on map usage and large volumes of positional data.
- Created architecture based on MS SQL servers in the back end, WSDL, and SOAP back-end implementation of services. These were shared with a suite of clients optimized for various usages written in HTML, C#, and C++.
Work Package Leader2006 - 2009Siemens PSE, s.r.o.
Technologies: ClearCase, C#, C++
- Worked as a team leader focused on the connectivity part of the Acuson SC2000 Ultrasound system providing import and export functionality for cardiography imaging in DICOM format.
- Created a capture of the examination process with an imaging pipeline for immediate conversion of raw data into compressed video format and real-time burning to DVDs.
- Delivered bridges to connect C++ and C# layers of application between the hardware layer extracting data from ultrasound probes to the GUI portion of the application.