Principal Software Engineer | Senior Project Manager2013 - 2020Digitalist USA, Ltd.
- Created the solution architecture, built and managed multiple HP Sprout applications and SDKs in HTML5, C++, and C# over the project's lifetime with two generations, and became the main driver of HP Immersive computing.
- Built media smartphone applications for iOS and Android, supporting the launch of a new media concept for news delivery to younger audiences.
- Developed and delivered the Intel In-Vehicle Infotainment platform in collaboration with Jaguar-Land Rover and integrated with the car's CAN bus. It became a part of the IVI and Modello open-source platform.
Senior Technical Project Manager2009 - 2013Ixonos Slovakia, s.r.o.
- Worked as a senior technical project manager overseeing architecture and delivery of projects for US-based customers, focusing on full-stack and Qt-based applications.
- Led innovation and new initiatives for application development as the site board member determining the next technological investments. Oversaw the training budget.
- Delivered the Intel In-car Infotainment platform in collaboration with the Jaguar-Land Rover demonstrated in the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2013).
- Created and delivered multiple versions of a Visual Studio plugin to support the development of Nokia web components with an integrated debugger.
Solution Architect2009 - 2012FollowIt AB
- Oversaw the architecture and development of the Followit GEO suite for GPS tracking of transports, vehicles, animals, people, and property using three-tier architecture.
- Created architecture based on MS SQL servers in the back end, WSDL, and SOAP back-end implementation of services. These were shared with a suite of clients optimized for various usages written in HTML, C#, and C++.
- Worked on the suite that consists of a desktop website, mobile-optimized website for smartphones, and specialized builds for Motorola Pocket PC devices used in the delivery industry. It relies heavily on map usage and large volumes of positional data.
Work Package Leader2006 - 2009Siemens PSE, s.r.o.
Technologies: ClearCase, C#, C++
- Worked as a team leader focused on the connectivity part of the Acuson SC2000 Ultrasound system providing import and export functionality for cardiography imaging in DICOM format.
- Created a capture of the examination process with an imaging pipeline for immediate conversion of raw data into compressed video format and real-time burning to DVDs.
- Delivered bridges to connect C++ and C# layers of application between the hardware layer extracting data from ultrasound probes to the GUI portion of the application.