Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps and Developer
Lade is an enthusiast and advocate of everything DevOps, with over nine years of experience in the DevOps space. He has worked with startups and big corporations. As a subject matter expert in Terraform and AWS services, he holds all AWS associate certifications. Lade has a solid background in networking and automating everything.
Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Ansible, Python, Bash, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Networking
The most amazing...
...project I've undertaken is re-architecting an organization's terraform infrastructure resulting in a substantial reduction in system deployment time.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Architected and built a multi-environment AWS ECS cluster using Terraform.
- Migrated all microservice containers from Heroku to AWS ECS.
- Configured Telegraf to run inside containers in AWS ECS, collect application logs, and ship to AWS CloudWatch. Designed Datadog dashboards to inject the application logs from CloudWatch.
- Wrote bash scripts to enable SSM running on AWS ECS containers.
- Configured Sumo Logic to collect the AWS ECS container logs.
- Wrote Terraform configurations and modules to manage the organization's GitHub repositories. Imported all existing repositories into Terraform to be managed through Terraform.
Site Reliability Engineer
- Configured and managed various AWS services including EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, and Route 53.
- Utilized Terraform and Terragrunt to implement a microservices-based serverless architecture in multiple environments.
- Provisioned and architected infrastructure on AWS by automation using Terraform and then triggered changes with Jenkins.
- Wrote Python and Bash code to automate the deployment of services, onboard and set up new developer environments.
- Implemented CI/CD using CodeBuild, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, and Bash.
- Set up monitoring and alerting on critical services and integrated alerts with CloudWatch, alert logic, Opsgenie, and Slack.
- Worked on configuration and administration of Elastic Load Balancers, Route 53, network, and autoscaling for high availability.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and permissions based on security best practices.
Center for Advanced Transportation Technology (CATT Lab)
- Worked on infrastructure development on AWS using various services like EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM, and VPC.
- Utilized CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB Services, and EBS volumes.
- Configured Jenkins to automate the build deployments based on the changes captured in Version Control.
- Gained knowledge in Ansible playbook, YAML for maintaining roles, inventory files, and groups variables.
- Configured various performance metrics using AWS CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Used Git for branching, tagging, and maintenance of version control and source code management.
- Automated and managed AWS infrastructure and deployment processes, including production, testing, and development environments.
- Worked on automation continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline processes for multiple projects using GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Docker.
- Configured and managed Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) for fault tolerance and to avoid single point of failure of applications, providing high availability.
- Implemented identity and access management solutions for infrastructure and applications, to ensure that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure, including compute, storage, network, permissions, and cost using shell scripts and configuration management tools like Ansible.
Terraform Architecture for Nike
Container Migration from Heroku to AWS ECShttp://www.notarize.com
Cloud Infrastructure and Pipeline for an Email Analytics Companyhttp://www.sparkpost.com
Git, Terraform, GitHub, Amazon CloudWatch, Ansible, Jenkins, Amazon EKS, CircleCI, Sumo Logic, Telegraf, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Puppet, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Vault, Vagrant, SaltStack, AWS CloudFormation, Travis CI, AWS IAM, Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment, DevOps, Serverless Architecture, Microservices, REST
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Unix, Docker, New Relic, Kubernetes, Azure, Heroku, PagerDuty, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Networking, Cloud, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Resource Management, Cloud Services, Cisco, Linux Server Administration, CI/CD Pipelines, Containers, Nomad, Amazon RDS, IBM Cloud, GitHub Actions, Consul
A+, HTML, Python, Bash, Java, Go
Datadog, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, Amazon Aurora
Master's Degree in Telecommunications and Networking
Stratford University - Falls Church, VA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Babcock University - Nigeria
Certified Jenkins Engineer
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Developer
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Cisco Certified Network Associate (Security)
Cisco Certified Network Associate