Senior DevOps Support Engineer2017 - PRESENTSparkPost
Technologies: AWS, Python, Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment
- Configured and managed various AWS services including EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, and Route 53.
- Utilized Terraform and Terragrunt to implement a microservices-based serverless architecture in multiple environments.
- Provisioned and architected infrastructure on AWS by automation using Terraform and then trigger changes with Jenkins.
- Wrote Python and Bash code to automate the deployment of services, onboard and set up new developer environments.
- Implemented CI/CD using CodeBuild, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, and Bash.
- Set up monitoring and alerting on critical services and integrated alerts with CloudWatch, alert logic, Opsgenie, and Slack.
- Worked on configuration and administration of Elastic Load Balancers, Route 53, network, and autoscaling for high availability.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups, and permissions based on security best practices.
DevOps Engineer2015 - 2017Center for Advanced Transportation Technology (CATT Lab)
Technologies: AWS, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash, Python, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment
- Worked on infrastructure development on AWS using various services like EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM, and VPC.
- Utilized CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB Services, and EBS volumes.
- Configured Jenkins to automate the build deployments based on the changes captured in Version Control.
- Gained knowledge in Ansible playbook, YAML for maintaining roles, inventory files, and groups variables.
- Configured various performance metrics using AWS CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Used Git for branching, tagging, and maintenance of version control and source code management.
Solutions Architect2011 - 2014Intertel
Technologies: AWS, Jenkins, Bash, Ansible, Docker, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment
- Automated and managed AWS infrastructure and deployment processes, including production, testing, and development environments.
- Worked on automation continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline processes for multiple projects using GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Docker.
- Configured and managed Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) for fault tolerance and to avoid single point of failure of applications, providing high availability.
- Implemented identity and access management solutions for infrastructure and applications, to ensure that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure, including compute, storage, network, permissions, and cost using shell scripts and configuration management tools like Ansible.