Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTZibumi
Technologies: JSON, XML, Unity, C#
- Implemented serialization mechanisms for OGC geographic shapes using KML, JSON, GeoJSON, WKT, CSV, and plain text.
- Developed a frequently used KML editor tool to create, edit, and delete geographic shapes on a given terrain using KML specifications. It has the capability of transferring data to and from other GIS software such as Google Earth, and ArcGIS earth.
- Reimplemented existing tools using a pattern where the core engineering part is separated, and independent from Unity, which is used for UI and rendering only.
- Implemented the bundling mechanism for tools. This gave developers and designers the ability to create UIs automatically, depending on the needs of different clients using different bundles.
- Developed a Touring Tool where users took screenshots of different views, and animate the camera between these screenshots with various speed options.
Software Developer2016 - 2019Prota Software
Technologies: Asana, DevExpress, .NET, VB.NET, C#
- Created DLLs in VB.NET that implemented structural steel design specifications for the UK, US, Europe, and Turkey. This gave ProtaStructure® the ability to design steel structures.
- Created a tool that was used to generate multiple structural braces between selected regions. This tool increased the productivity of users in complex structures.
- Developed a tool used in ProtaStructure® and ProtaDetails® that was capable of checking the structural capacity of truss members, and optimizing the profiles used among given alternatives.
- Created a wind load generator tool for ProtaStructure® and ProtaDetails® that applied wind loads to a desired structure with a single button using UK, US, Europe, and Malaysian standards.
- Implemented OOP principles in the existing codes of a large project to make them clean, and properly structured for future extensibility.
Structural Engineer2013 - 2016Prota Engineering
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Excel, MATLAB
- Designed various landmark steel structures in Turkey.
- Developed small programs using Excel and VBA that design and optimize structural steel connections.
- Developed 2D finite element model solvers using MATLAB.