Co-founder/CTO2016 - PRESENTSORUN
- Founded the biggest chat/chatbot startup in Turkey. It has been using by four of the top five private banks in Turkey, the largest eCommerce company in Turkey, the second-largest insurance company in Turkey, and several other companies.
- Developed the first product of the company completely by myself. I used Java, Hibernate, React, and Redux to develop it.
- Managed and planned the cloud infrastructure of the company using AWS. The system I set up has been used by 40 companies and processing more than 30 million messages every year.
- Hired, mentored, and led two teams with 12 software development teams.
- Gathered requirements from customers, product managers, and project managers, and translated these requirements into technical tasks.
Senior Storage Specialist2011 - 2016Turkcell
- Managed and planned over a petabyte storage capacity. Managed HDS, HP 3PAR, and EMC Storage systems.
- Managed and planned over one thousand port SAN. Managed Brocade and Cisco SAN switches.
- Planned and executed intra-DC and inter-DC storage migration projects.
Storage Specialist2011 - 2012IBM
Technologies: IBM Storage
- Collaborated with sales teams all over the region (between the UK, South Africa, and India) as a technical consultant.
- Trained local business partners in Turkey in order to improve their technical capabilities.
- Designed the storage and backup architecture using the IBM portfolio according to our customer's needs.