Software Quality Assurance Engineer2018 - PRESENTAmazon
Technologies: Python, Java, Git, Linux, PyCharm, Selenium, Jira
- Fixed and enhanced a mission-critical test testing back-end software with over 1 million products a day.
- Launched new features enabling customers and organizations to purchase digital products in bulk and deliver activation links through the purchase portal.
- Led QA effort to launch a new core service for the country of Canada.
- Manage testing effort from multiple parties to provide coverage for large, multi-team development projects.
- Expanded testing framework to increase test coverage to several platforms.
Software Development Engineer in Test2017 - 2018NetApp
Technologies: Python, SVN, Slack, SolidFire, Jira
- Expanded in-house automation framework to provide test coverage for new functionality.
- Updated tests from feature teams for integration with system level workflows.
- Utilized hardware infrastructure automation APIs to create and tear down environments for testing.
- Worked with infrastructure teams to improve on automation capabilities of infrastructure automation software.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer2016 - 2017Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technologies: Test Rail, Linux, Robot Framework, HPE Storage Solutions
- Developed an automation framework using the Robot Framework using Python.
- Worked at different levels in a solution stack to ensure quality for the immediate consumer as well as the end customer.
- Deployed virtual environments for testing, including hardware and virtual machines.
- Troubleshot anomalous software behavior to determine the cause and fix plan.
- Created test plans to verify expected behavior and check for graceful failures.