iOS Developer2010 - 2019Remote Client from the US (company name available on request)
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, C++, Xcode, MVVM, UIKit, Core Data, iOS Animations, iOS Extensions, WebSockets, CocoaPods
- Developed an iOS app used for PDF reading and annotating.
- Coded view controllers using UIKit.
- Built an adaptive user interface using Storyboards and Auto Layout, allowing the app to be viewed correctly in any iOS device.
- Implemented internal data storage with Core Data.
- Built a REST API back-end using Java EE.
- Implemented API calls from the iOS app to the back-end with Alamofire.
- Added graphics from Sketch and Photoshop designs.
Java EE Developer2005 - 2007Idea Factory Software (Argentina)
Technologies: Java EE, Eclipse, Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle Database, JSP, JasperReports
- Developed a Java EE web app to be used by the Argentina government. The team consisted of a project manager and seven programmers.
- Implemented the front-end with JSP and the back-end with Hibernate.
- Designed business reports with JasperReports.
- Created generic, reusable components to be used in other projects of the company.
- Helped other developers with bugs and programming problems.