Pablo Ariel Schulklapper
Verified Expert in Engineering
Pablo is a senior iOS developer and has coded the iOS app PDF Reader Pro Edition, which is frequently ranked in the top 10 for business on the App Store for iPad. He has done 8,664 hours of work on Toptal, with excellent client feedback. He can adjust his working hours to fully coincide with the client's working hours. Pablo always tries to go the extra mile with his work and create beautiful apps.
Swift, iOS, SwiftUI
The most amazing...
...app I've coded is the PDF Reader Pro Edition for iOS, ranked in the top 10 for business on the App Store for iPad.
Ethos Social Network
- Worked on the Ethos iOS app, a social network to connect with friends and talk about social causes.
- Coded a new user interface using SwiftUI. Added calls to the back end using Firebase Cloud Functions. Implemented the source code following the MVVM architecture.
- Worked on an app that was crashing frequently because it had big memory leaks. Used the Instruments app to track the memory allocation and fix those leaks.
- Developed an iOS app that allowed users to send emergency alerts to their contacts and the police.
- Coded the app in Swift. Implemented the user interface with SwiftUI and UIKit. Used Alamofire to call the back-end API endpoints.
- Implemented connections via Bluetooth to the Wearsafe SOS button.
- Reviewed other developers' code. Conducted technical interviews when hiring new iOS developers.
- Developed an iOS SDK that allowed other apps to offer insurance products to their users. The SDK was distributed to other companies via a private CocoaPod.
iTech Development Systems
- Coded the iOS app PDF Reader Pro Edition, frequently ranked Top 10 for Business on the App Store for iPad. Developed the app using Swift and Objective-C.
- Implemented PDF viewing, annotations, forms, browsing, download and upload via cloud services like Dropbox, opening password-protected PDF files, and an encrypted vault folder to store confidential files, accessible via password, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- Used PoDoFo to parse and store changes to the PDF files.
- Managed memory and thread synchronization to prevent leaks or race conditions when opening large files.
- Coded a Java back end to enable online collaboration between users using WebSockets.
- Built an iOS app to be used as an MVP for a diagnostic medicine company. The app's purpose was to allow patients to manage their medical exams.
- Developed the app using Swift. Implemented code to consume REST APIs from the back end with Alamofire.
- Used the Google Maps SDK to show the closest laboratories to the patient.
Idea Factory Software
- Coded a Java web app to be used by the government of Argentina to manage tax revenue. The team consisted of a project manager and seven programmers.
- Implemented the front end with JSP and the back end with Hibernate.
- Designed tax and business reports with JasperReports.
PDF Reader Pro Edition iOS Apphttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/pdf-reader-pro-edition/id364502063
PDF Reader Pro Edition iOS App | Rankinghttps://www.flickr.com/photos/199504713@N03/53322835377
Demonstration | Running PDF Reader Pro Edition from Source Code into the iOS Simulatorhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ-t6YhMTWo
Ethos Social Networkhttps://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ethos-real-talk-real-you/id1528297376
UIKit, SwiftUI, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, iOS SDK, Viper
Core Animation, CocoaPods, REST APIs, Core Image, JasperReports
Xcode, Jenkins, Git, Google Analytics, AVPlayer, Figma
Automated Testing, Mobile Development, REST, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), VIPER Architecture, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
iOS, Apple Watch, Firebase, Oracle Database, Android
PoDoFo, Siri, App Store Acceptance Process, Image Processing, Bluetooth, UI Testing, iPhone, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), UI Animation, iPad, Architecture, Mobile UX, Web UX, AVFoundation, Combine, Widgets, Internet of Things (IoT), Social Networks
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Engineering
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Buenos Aires, Argentina