Pablo Ariel Schulklapper
Pablo is a senior iOS developer and has coded the iOS app PDF Reader Pro Edition, frequently ranked Top 10 for Business on the App Store for iPad. He has done 8,064 hours of work on Toptal so far, with excellent client feedback. He can adjust his working hours to fully coincide with the client's working hours. Pablo always tries to go the extra mile with his work and create beautiful apps.
ExperienceiOS - 12 yearsApp Store Acceptance Process - 12 yearsXcode - 12 yearsGit - 8 yearsSwift - 8 yearsObjective-C - 8 yearsAutomated Testing - 4 yearsSwiftUI - 3 years
Xcode, Swift, iOS, Objective-C, SwiftUI
The most amazing...
...app I've coded is the PDF Reader Pro Edition for iOS, frequently ranked Top 10 for Business on the App Store for iPad.
Wearsafe Labs (via Toptal)
- Developed an iOS app that allows users to send emergency alerts to their contacts and the police.
- Coded the app in Swift. Implemented the user interface with SwiftUI and UIKit. Used Alamofire to call the back-end API endpoints.
- Implemented connections via Bluetooth with the Wearsafe SOS button and the Moxee Signal IoT device distributed by T-Mobile.
- Reviewed code from other developers. Conducted technical interviews when hiring new iOS developers.
iTech Development Systems
- Coded the PDF Reader Pro Edition iOS app, frequently ranked Top 10 for Business on the App Store for iPad. Developed the app using Swift and Objective-C.
- Implemented PDF viewing, annotations, forms, browsing, download/upload via cloud services like Dropbox, opening password-protected PDF files, and an encrypted vault folder to store confidential files, accessible via password, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- Used PoDoFo to parse and store changes to the PDF files.
- Managed memory and thread synchronization to prevent leaks or race conditions when opening large files.
- Coded a Java back end to enable online collaboration between users.
Round Pegs (via Toptal)
- Built an iOS app to be used as an MVP for a diagnostic medicine company. The app's purpose was to allow patients to manage their medical exams.
- Developed the app using Swift. Implemented code to consume REST APIs from the back end with Alamofire.
- Used the Google Maps SDK to show the closest laboratories to the patient.
Idea Factory Software
- Coded a Java web app to be used by the government of Argentina to manage tax revenue. The team consisted of a project manager and seven programmers.
- Implemented the front end with JSP and the back end with Hibernate.
- Designed tax and business reports with JasperReports.
PDF Reader Pro Edition iOS Apphttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/pdf-reader-pro-edition/id364502063
PDF Reader Pro Edition iOS App | Rankinghttps://www.flickr.com/gp/165540521@N05/D05q5zVUpN
Demonstration | Running PDF Reader Pro Edition from Source Code into the iOS Simulatorhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ-t6YhMTWo
Swift, Objective-C, Java, C++
UIKit, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, iOS SDK, SwiftUI
Xcode, Jenkins, Git, Google Analytics, AVPlayer
Automated Testing, Mobile Development, REST, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), VIPER Architecture, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
iOS, Apple Watch, Firebase, Oracle Database, Android
PoDoFo, Siri, App Store Acceptance Process, Image Processing, Bluetooth, UI Testing, Combine, Internet of Things (IoT)
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Engineering
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Buenos Aires, Argentina