iOS Developer2010 - PRESENTiTech Development Systems (Remote client from the US)
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, REST, Java EE, MySQL
- Developed the iOS app PDF Reader Pro Edition.
- Implemented new features, enhanced the performance, and fixed bugs.
- Built a RESTful Java EE back-end server to coordinate online activities between users.
- Constructed a new user interface.
- Added in-app purchases.
- Provided technical feedback about the iOS platform possibilities and limitations.
iOS Developer2016 - 2017Round Pegs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Xcode, CocoaPods, Google Maps SDK, Core Location, Firebase Push Notifications, REST, JSON
- Built the iOS app Sara, for DASA Brazil (the largest diagnostic medicine company in Latin America). The app's purpose was to allow patients to manage their medical exams.
- Developed the app using Swift.
- Implemented code to consume REST APIs from the back-end.
- Used the Google Maps SDK to show the closest laboratories to the patient.
- Added Firebase push notifications.
Java EE Developer2005 - 2007Idea Factory Software (Argentina)
Technologies: Java EE, Eclipse, Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle Database, JSP, JasperReports
- Developed a Java EE web app to be used by the Argentina government. The team consisted of a project manager and seven programmers.
- Implemented the front-end with JSP and the back-end with Hibernate.
- Designed business reports with JasperReports.
- Created generic, reusable components to be used in other projects of the company.
- Helped other developers with bugs and programming problems.