iOS Developer in Ljubljana, Slovenia
iOS Developer2010 - 2019Remote Client from the US (company name available on request)
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, C++, Xcode, MVVM, UIKit, Core Data, iOS Animations, iOS Extensions, WebSockets, CocoaPods
- Developed an iOS app used for PDF reading and annotating.
- Coded view controllers using UIKit.
- Built an adaptive user interface using Storyboards and Auto Layout, allowing the app to be viewed correctly in any iOS device.
- Implemented internal data storage with Core Data.
- Built a REST API back-end using Java EE.
- Implemented API calls from the iOS app to the back-end with Alamofire.
- Added graphics from Sketch and Photoshop designs.
Java EE Developer2005 - 2007Idea Factory Software (Argentina)
Technologies: Java EE, Eclipse, Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle Database, JSP, JasperReports
- Developed a Java EE web app to be used by the Argentina government. The team consisted of a project manager and seven programmers.
- Implemented the front-end with JSP and the back-end with Hibernate.
- Designed business reports with JasperReports.
- Created generic, reusable components to be used in other projects of the company.
- Helped other developers with bugs and programming problems.
- PDF-reading iOS App (Development)
A popular app to read and annotate PDF files (link available on request).
This app is usually ranked in the top 50 of the business category for iPad of the US App Store.
The features that I've added include PDF annotations, file management, Apple pencil support, and integrations with iCloud and Dropbox.
LanguagesC++, C, CSS, XML, HTML, SQL, Java, Swift, Objective-C
FrameworksMapKit, Android SDK, iOS SDK, JavaServer Pages (JSP), GameKit, Core Location, Core Data, Hibernate, XCTest
Libraries/APIsiOS Extensions, Google Maps SDK, Alamofire, Box API, JasperReports, CocoaPods, Flurry, Dropbox API, Google Drive API, OpenCV
ToolsAsana, Google Analytics, Subversion (SVN), Git, Sketch, Slack, Apache Tomcat, Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Xcode, Auto Layout, Instruments, Adobe Photoshop, Crashlytics
ParadigmsREST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Continuous Integration (CI), Coded UI Tests, Model View Controller (MVC), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
PlatformsJBoss, Java EE, Android, iOS, Oracle Database, Linux, Firebase, Bitrise
StorageJSON, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
OtherPush Notifications, In-app Purchases
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Engineering2002 - 2008Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Buenos Aires, Argentina