Software Engineer2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, Java, SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, Spark, NoSQL, Google Data Studio, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Apache Spark, MongoDB
- Developed Batch and Streaming IO connectors in Java and Python for various systems like BigQuery, distributed file systems, Debezium, and JDBC, including ensuring exactly-once guarantees, scalability, debugging, profiling, and improving performance.
- Developed the metrics collection system for the Python SDK, including runtime, data size, and custom metrics.
- Built template pipelines for general use cases, such as database migration, replication, and CDC.
- Worked on a local runner for streaming pipelines that can manage multiple language runtimes and speed up local development.
- Educated customers and partners in online and in-person meetings, helping debug pipelines and providing guidance on implementation.
Software Developer2011 - 2013Oracle
Technologies: C, Java, Python
- Inherited and stabilized a codebase in time for the release of the new Oracle version.
- Added new job types for the Oracle Scheduler using shell scripts and PL SQL.
- Supported four team members to onboard onto the project.