Corporative Software Architecture Chief2015 - PRESENTAdministración Federal de Ingresos Públicos
- Helped to solve systems architectural problems across the organization.
- Helped to determine best technology stacks to apply to new solutions across the organization.
- Led the development team to design and build a new cross-organizational, technology agnostic (http proxy based), middleware stack handling all cross-cutting concerns such as security, logging, tracing, load balancing, failover, audit, styling, elasticity, configuration, service location, etc., for web applications.
- Led maintenance teams to keep up with requirement changes on previously developed systems.
Architecture Team Lead2009 - 2015Administración Federal de Ingresos Públicos de Argentina
- Created a system for conducting analysis and research of formal and informal relationships (legal, fiscal, familiar, banking, geographic, etc.) between several million people. Used Scala, Akka, Neo4J, Unfiltered, ExtJS, ScalaQuery, Oracle, etc.
- Created centralized service-oriented big-data object repository with business driven addressing. Used Java, HDFS, JAX-RS, etc.
- Created centralized service-oriented big-data audit track registry. Used Java, HBase, JAX-RS, etc.
- Created a web application for audit data forensics research with Java, GWT, JAX-RS, etc.
- Created a web application for the survey and visualization of corporate IT assets and features (systems, modules, interfaces, technologies, common patterns, etc.) for IT governance support. Used Python, Django, SmartClient, PlantUML, etc.
- Created a set of common libraries for easing integration and general use of corporative services and assets targeting a wide development organizational area using many underlying libraries and technologies based on Java and Scala using many technologies.
- Advised & supported architecture and design decisions of a wider development area in the organization comprising approximately 50 developers.
Technical Lead2004 - 2009Administración Federal de Ingresos Públicos de Argentina
Technologies: Oracle, Hibernate, Tapestry, Apache Hive, Java
- In charge of architectural, design, and technological decisions in the construction of the core business system for monitoring taxpayers' obligation compliance (tens of millions of taxpayers, billions of obligations), monitoring and managing collections and defaults, exposing information for all stakeholders including taxpayers, public service staff (tens of thousands) in (hundreds) of decentralized agencies and mid & top management levels staff (hundreds) to support decision making.
- Created various web based user interfaces for the aforementioned system. Used Java, Groovy, Tapestry, HiveMind, Hibernate, Oracle, etc.
- Created various components which together implemented the business processes and base frameworks of the afore mentioned system and components. Used Java, Groovy, HiveMind, Hibernate, Oracle, JMS, etc.
Senior Developer2003 - 2004SIDERAR
- Created various software components in a big-sized multi-platform project (200 to 300 persons) devoted to the green-field reimplementation of the commercial and industrial processes management systems in the metallurgic industry. Used Java, BCFJ, Oracle, etc.
Developer2000 - 2002Integral Software
Technologies: PowerBuilder, Delphi, Java
- Created and/or supported modules for a small to medium business management system, touching code in accounting, payroll, POS, ERP & CRM modules. Used PowerBuilder.
- Created and/or supported customization modules for aforementioned system for specific clients' industries including: dental practices, dental insurance organizations, textile manufacturing, gas stations, fuel distribution, and legal firms. Used PowerBuilder.
- Created a specific dental practice management software system, integrated with centralized dental insurance company system. Used Delphi.