Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTJobBot.ai
- Built a Java and SMS chatbot to interview hourly workers, schedule appointments, and follow up on the hiring process with the use of artificial intelligence.
- Architected, designed, and coded a RESTful recruitment platform in Java and PHP.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing and integration testing that runs in every commit with Jenkins.
- Developed smoke test scripts that run every day simulating conversations and alerts on unexpected behaviors.
- Integrated the logs with Slack to preserve time tracking of production problems.
- Created and maintained complex queries and aggregations in MongoDB.
- Provided technical support to the clients: Molly-Maid, MaidPro, US Lawns, LandCare, BrightView, St. David's Healthcare.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016YaSabe
- Developed PHP and JS features for mobile and desktop web version; using Slim, Composer, Grunt, PhpStorm, Sublime, and Git.
- Developed data migration components in Java.
- Integrated the system with Facebook Marketing API in Java.
- Developed a Single sign-on integrated with Google+ and Facebook.
- Prepared JUnit test cases for unit testing and integration testing.
- Built a Payments module integrated with Braintree and PayPal in Java and PHP.
- Developed workflow for the sales team and operations team, integrated with Pipedrive RESTful API in Java and PHP.
IT Consultant for the project BodyControl2012 - 2015Liveup Studio
- Analyzed, designed, and developed the modules: Billing, CRM, Contracts, Shipping, and Business Statistics.
- Developed the integration with the company website (enrollment to events, active clients list online, clients tool online).
- Performed project management and business analysis tasks, defining priorities with the stakeholder.
- Customized the system to implement in the Colombia, Mexico, and Chile agencies.
Senior JAVA Developer2012 - 2013Oracle
Technologies: JSF, ADF, Java
- Adapted the project Oracle Fusion Applications to Brazil tax laws.
- Developed features in Java with ADF and Java Server Faces.
Senior Java Developer2009 - 2012Network Solutions
- Participated in the project LeapCafe, a website builder tool.
- Improved users' image gallery speed performance implementing multi-threading processing.
- Improved online image editing quality, developing a Java integration with ImageMagick.
- Developed UI and back-end features using jQuery, Ext-js, JSP, Oracle DB, and Scrum methodology.
- Supported end-user tickets.
- Led the local team and participated in the recruiting process.
Java Developer2008 - 2009Citi
Technologies: XSL, OSGi HTTP Service, Web Services, IBM MQ
- Developed new features in Java for a message broker to support SOA benefits, using: IBM-MQ, HTTPServices.
- Configured Spring workflows and XML transformations.
- Assisted to users of the middleware web-service.
- Wrote JUnit testing.
Java Developer2007 - 2008Verizon Business
- Participated in the Java development of a corporate business process diagrams web tool.
- Implemented GWT-Ext framework in the project.
- Implemented Scrum burn-chart to provide the team manager a real perspective day to day of the project status.
Java Developer2006 - 2007Cubika
- Developed EmeSuite, a supermarket management application for EmeRetail.
- Created Emblue (Client: Epexo), an application for the presentation of marketing campaign indicators.
- Created Genesis (Client: BASF), an application for management of production activities.
Analyst QA2005 - 2006Cubika
- Created Travel Planner (Client: Globant), a business travels planning tool. Handled extensive testing, including design of test cases.
- Built ScotishTV (Client: Globant), Designed and executed stress tests and functional tests. Used scrum methodology.
- SHRMS (Client: E.D.S.) Store Human Resource Management System for Argentinian McDonald’s. Designed and ran stress tests for an HR system.
- Created Heracles (Client: Synapsis), a tax declaration and payment system for the Instituto de Normalización Previsional de Chile. Created and executed functional test cases, metrics, and revised UML artifacts.
- Mentored interns in QA/QC tasks.
Analyst2004 - 2005ADECEF
- Worked on [email protected], a fault management system for pressured cable, developed in .NET and Oracle.
- Created a user and administrator manual.
- Handled 1,100 reported issues.
- Analyzed requirements and reported incidents.
- Revised the development process.