Software Developer2017 - PRESENTZoomer Analytics
Technologies: JS, Vue.js, Python, Django
- Developed custom front end for assets management fund daily operations.
- Developed front end for version tracking Excel files.
Senior Data Engineer Contractor2015 - 2016Whalerock Industries
Technologies: Python, Selenium, RedShift, Docker, Jenkins
- Developed and maintained ETL.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Agrarian Labs
Technologies: Python, Django, DRF, Celery, Heroku
- Developed a REST API using Python/Django.
- Optimized performance of geographic data logs.
- Implemented a custom library in Elixir.
Web Developer2012 - 2015Streema
Technologies: Python, Django, jQuery, Angular, MySQL
- Implemented a full redesign for the entire site using modern and solid technologies for the front end.
- Performed A/B tests using an internal framework for Django, improving the framework itself as well.
- Developed front-end user event tracking tools.
- Created a special landing page for content related to the 2014 World Cup.
- Optimized front-end and back-end performance.
Web Operation2011 - 2012Quolaw
Technologies: Python, Django, Backbone.js
- Developed a web application for lawyers using Django and Backbone.js.
- Developed REST APIs for web rich clients.
- Conducted SysOps.
- Provided online customer service for early adopters.
- Implemented methods for feature definitions using Agile.
Senior Python Developer2011 - 2011Teracode
- Led all Python team projects.
- Developed software with Python and Django.
- Programmed REST APIs for mobile clients.
- Built prototypes for potential clients.
- Created real-time video processing (overlays, transitions, text on screen) using PyPy.
Back-end Developer2011 - 2011OLX
Technologies: Python, Tornado, MySQL, Memcache
- Developed a high-performance asynchronous persistence API using Tornado.
- Optimized database queries and conducted stress testing.
- Tested different options for the setup, improving performance by 20% with a simpler environment.
Software Developer2010 - 2011Teracode
- Developed Android applications.
- Developed websites with Ruby on Rails.
- Promoted and gave advice on Git, and wrote internal Git tutorial materials.
- Trained junior developers in Rails and Git.
DB Analyst and Developer2006 - 2010Adaptive Group
Technologies: Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL), Python
- Conducted DB analysis.
- Developed and optimized DB batch processes, handling millions of records and transactions.
- Prepared data sets and data mining analysis for sales and attrition.
- Developed automation and control tools for internal use.
- Created audio processing and analysis tools.
- Programmed GIS, Geocoding, and geographical data representation.
- Built websites and VoIP setup for a client's call center.