Senior Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTDouleutaras.gr (Dezired.gr)
Technologies: AngularJS, Django
- Developed multiple features in Django and AngularJS.
- Designed and created a spinoff service for a specific portion of the market.
- Created integrations with Asana and Hubspot.
- Guided a developer team of two.
- Enhanced page speed with web optimization techniques.
Application Architect2015 - 2016Bartendr
Technologies: AngularJS, Python
- Created the AngularJS front-end.
- Designed the data warehouse back-end.
- Implemented the main API endpoints.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Dripthat
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Node.js
- Developed the back-end and API of the social media application Dripthat.
- Worked on API design.
- Made decisions on data modelling and scaling issues.
- Implemented using AWS web services (Lambda, DynamoDb, CloudSearch, API Gateway).
- Developed most of the code in Node.js.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015Sidebar
Technologies: MySQL, Riak, Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, Flask, Python
- Developed the website quality monitoring service Sitepulse.
- Tackled scaling issues using RabbitMQ and Riak.
- Designed a plugin system for the platform extensibility.
- Led a team of 4 developers.
- Created a custom ORM in Python.
Software Engineer, Application Architect2012 - 2014JuicyBar App
Technologies: Objective-C, C#, Celery, Django, Python
- Designed and implemented the back-end services and APIs (Python, Django, Nginx).
- Created a versioning system with interchangeable strategies.
- Designed the synchronization scheme between the mobile applications and the servers.
- Created the data warehousing back-end and its BI counterparts.
- Implemented many app features in the mobile environment (Objective-C).
Software Engineer, Researcher2011 - 2012Computer Technology Institute and Press "Diophantus"
Technologies: Drupal, Standard Template Library (STL), Boost, C++
- Designed a new dynamic graph data structure.
- Designed and created a library of algorithms and data structures in C++.
- Led a team of 5 in creating the library.
- Researched shortest path algorithms.
- Created multiple web tools (web pages, wikis, publication formatting tools).