DevOps Engineer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: AWS, Terraform, Java, Node.js, Docker
- Developed reusable terraform modules to meet infrastructure requirements.
- Designed and developed CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Gitlab CI.
- Designed and developed high available architectures for several languages using ElasticBeanstalk + Docker, RDS, S3, CloudFront and other AWS services.
DevOps Engineer2019 - 2019Globant
Technologies: Azure, Spark, Power BI, Python, Ansible
- Developed ETL pipelines and dashboards to present relevant information about DevOps initiatives.
- Designed and deployed infrastructure services using Azure and Ansible.
- Collaborated on the plan of new features for the products we developed.
Infrastructure Manager2015 - 2019Flux IT
Technologies: Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Set goals to align the area's objectives to the company's and budgeting accordingly.
- Administered all the IT assets of the company, evaluated providers, and planned and prioritized equipment purchases.
- Designed the company's network and implemented IT security best practices.
- Provided consultancy services to several clients from different industries.
- Created and designed several CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI.
- Designed and deployed infrastructure architectures on AWS (ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, S3, EC2, ELB, and so on).
Contract Student Mentor2016 - 2017Udacity
Technologies: TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, C++, Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Mentored more than 100 students all around the globe for the "Self Driving Car Nanodegree" program.
- Tracked students' progress and encouraged them to reach their goals—helping them to set realizable and progressive goals throughout the course.
- Developed complimentary material to help the students to understand the involved topics.
DevOps Engineer2012 - 2015Buenos Aires General Treasury
Technologies: Linux, Java, JBoss, Oracle Linux
- Designed a high availability infrastructure to support the SCUT system, which managed the bank accounts of all public organizations in the Buenos Aires province.
- Worked with lead developers to set tools and standards procedures to ship software faster and with fewer errors, introducing DevOps practices.
- Established monitoring and troubleshooting procedures and advised three people for compliance.
DevOps Engineer2010 - 2015Buenos Aires Ministry of Health
Technologies: Linux, XEN, Postfix, Solaris, Oracle, PHP
- Designed several operational procedures such as software deployment, infrastructure monitoring, and networking troubleshooting.
- Coordinated a team of ten people to improve issue management from a reactive to proactive service, lowering the response time to less than 30 minutes.
- Supported more than 70 hospitals in the Buenos Aires province.
- Identified key players on other departments to introduce and promote best practices.