Software Development Engineer II2020 - 2022Amazon.com
- Drove the Prime Day 2021 preparation for the customer reviews rendering team, involving traffic and capacity estimation, service-level load, and chaos tests. Ensured uptime and reliability throughout the event, serving 100,000+ requests worldwide.
- Designed and built closed-caption rendering for review videos submitted by Amazon customers across the mobile and desktop platforms, improving accessibility and bringing Amazon closer to all stores.
- Implemented and deployed a media gallery feed that collates review photos and videos in one place, allowing shoppers to visually evaluate products and delve into associated review content in a full-screen immersive experience.
- Collaborated with a partner team to build a new experience for Amazon shoppers to consume review videos in a full-screen immersive mode with playback controls and adaptive bitrate streaming.
- Focused on operational excellence, collaboration with the team on calls, identifying root causes, and proposing solutions to improve the system used by millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
Freelance UI/UX Designer2019 - 2020Tact Social Consulting
Technologies: Sketch, Figma, UI Design, UX Design, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), UI Prototyping, Photoshop CC
- Designed responsive user interfaces and experiences for a recruitment and skill development platform.
- Crafted high-fidelity prototypes to guide developers through user flows and UI interaction.
- Collaborated closely with a product manager and a team of developers to design an in-house project management and monitoring platform, making the progress of corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects effectively trackable.
Senior Software Engineer | UI/UX Designer2015 - 2020Globish Academia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- Migrated the core monolithic app architecture by evangelizing and adopting Helm to manage Kubernetes with a self-hosted Docker Registry and CI/CD automation with Drone.io, resulting in a faster time to market.
- Led a team to integrate an external e-learning platform into the core product, implemented API authorization middleware, and streamlined the UX with Puppeteer.
- Designed and architected the WebRTC app's front-end, including a Socket-based real-time chat system and a screen sharing functionality to support over 138,000 online English classes yearly.
- Streamlined the internal process of the B2B team by devising a reporting platform using Nuxt.js, Serverless, Amazon Kinesis, and GraphQL. It enables partners to access their learners’ activity and performance reports.
- Outlined and developed an online booking platform using Vue.js. It allows thousands of learners to schedule online English classes with certified teachers worldwide flexibly.
- Designed and overhauled the landing page of a core product, serving over 100,000 monthly visitors.
- Developed an iOS video and audio chat-based app using Swift. It allows learners to take real-time one-on-one English classes at their convenience.
Flutter Developer | Freelance UI/UX Designer2018 - 2019Stamp (Thailand)
Technologies: Flutter, Sketch, Overflow, App Design, Mobile App Development, UI Prototyping, UI Animation, UX Flows, Software Development, UI Design, UX Design, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Dart, GitHub, REST APIs, OAuth, Software Architecture, Photoshop CC, Mobile Apps, Front-end Development, Front-end, Pixel Perfect, UI Development, Version Control Systems
- Analyzed business surveys and designed the UI/UX and structure of a QR-based membership and loyalty platform, increasing the product adoption rate.
- Designed and developed a Flutter app with the BLoC design pattern. The app enables merchants to reward loyalty points to their customers via a QR scan.
- Created and published a Flutter package on pub.dev. The package automates organizing image files into folders based on their resolution, slicing off the project development time.
Freelance Front-end Developer | UI/UX Designer2018 - 2018ViaBus
- Collaborated with an in-house designer to build the ViaBus landing page using Angular, Bootstrap, and Anime.js.
- Created a mobile-first responsive layout and decorated the landing page with a scroll-based CSS transition.
- Designed and developed a high-fidelity UI for the ViaDriver app starting from a wireframe.