Verified Expert in Engineering
Parth is a software engineer with several years of hands-on experience and expertise in full-stack development. Parth has successfully developed projects using a variety of languages and frameworks on both the front and back end including the React ecosystem, Ext JS, Python, and more.
Chrome, Postman, Git, PyCharm, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is an algorithmic trading application for retail investors.
Silent Infotech, LLP
- Architected some interesting projects to sustain with over 50,000 users interacting every day.
- Architected the EHR platform for the Australian healthcare industry to maintain patient records and consult doctors via video call like at http://www.doctorondemand.com/.
- Built an algo trading app using Python and React with Material UI.
- Architected and developed an application for custom furniture design tools with a chat application.
- Improved website performance and reduced demands on the development and QA processes.
- Architected the base framework to be used for web and mobile applications and all modules.
- Developed custom UI widgets to be used on web and mobile versions.
- Added multi-language support using i18n.js.
- Built custom features (sorting/filter, row expander) for the Ext.js grid.
- Developed a multipurpose store generator.
Zeus Learning, Pvt., Ltd.
- Developed the core drawing part of an application.
- Managed and enhanced the gesture manager and implemented pinch, swipe, and drag gestures in annotate.
- Enhanced the remote desktop component and improved performance.
- Implemented undo/redo, slide navigation, slide sorter, shape resizing using handlers, etc.
I also built a custom grid solution using Ag-Grid in React as well.
MUI (Material UI), Redux, Express.js, Chrome, Ext JS, Vanilla JS, Sencha Touch, AngularJS
REST APIs, React, React Redux, Node.js, React Router, AG Grid
Freelancing, Web Applications, Front-end, Linux Administration, API Integration, Sagas
Webpack, PyCharm, Git, Postman, Zimbra, Odoo
Agile Software Development
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Ubuntu, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Gujarat University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India