Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a Shopify app called Kickstart Upsells that enables Shopify merchants to show upselling or cross-selling offers for different clients.
Senior Front-end Developer
Taker Foundation Ltd
- Wrote the entire front-end UI to interact with existing contracts, enabling the Metamask sign-in and DAO-based NFT lending.
- Oversaw the Testnet launch, leading to 20.,000 new followers.
- Tracked and fixed bugs continuously and improved the existing codebase by applying best practices.
Remote Full-stack Developer
- Improved the security of the website against bots by leveraging captchas and rate-limiting.
- Created redundant solutions for the website to run in all countries, including China, by not relying on one service provider.
- Improved the Agile workflow by introducing frequent team member synchronization and asynchronous standups.
Remote Full-stack Developer
- Created a licensing system for the business team to enhance creating and managing software licenses.
- Developed a REST API for that system to integrate it with existing software products.
- Helped migrate that system from MongoDB to DocumentDB to reduce operational overhead and costs.
- Created a seamless checkout experience with Braintree Hosted Fields to enable clients to acquire licenses directly and activate them automatically.
- Added level-based client-side error logging and monitoring to quickly identify performance issues.
- Developed the entire front end of a news web app with React and styled-components.
- Migrated from a REST API to a GraphQL API, leading to a better UX.
- Automated unsubscribing inactive users from receiving in-app messages to reduce messaging costs by 20%.
- Optimized the delivery of ADS by implementing a better targeting strategy on various platforms, which led to a 10% revenue increase.
I worked on the admin dashboard using React and the Polaris component library, including an analytics dashboard, an easy-to-use editor to customize an upsell dialog, Koa, and Next.js server.
We used a web component to display the upsell-dialog consistently across the admin dashboard and the Storefront as there is no React available there. We stuck with GraphQL wherever possible to increase performance and leveraged Shopify's webhooks where appropriate to get notified of changes on their side, such as billing, app uninstall, and GDPR requests.
Bootstrap, Express.js, Next.js, Redux, React Native, Koa
React, Node.js, jQuery, Shopify API, Web3.js
Webpack, Git, GitHub, Redux Thunk, Terminal, Figma, Jira, Adobe Experience Design (XD), MetaMask
Front-end, APIs, Styled-components, ParcelJS, BrainTree, Polaris Software Integrity Platform, Web Components, Webhooks, Git Flow, Ethers.js, Web Development, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Cryptocurrency, IPFS
WordPress, Heroku, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Shopify, Blockchain
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL
Master Ethereum & Solidity Programming From Scratch
The Complete React Native and Redux Course
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring