- Senior Actionscript DeveloperGlobant2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: AS3, Flash Builder
- Development of UI and gameplay of gambling oriented video games.
- Upgrade and migration of development frameworks and support.
- Flex DeveloperFlypaper2011 - 2012
Technologies: Flash Builder, Flex, ActionScript 3.0
- Learn and get familiar with the Flypaper's Development API.
- Development Flex and AS3 only components that interact with third party APIs including Google's APIs and WebServices.
- Development of custom Flex components exclusively to work with client's needs and requirements.
- Research and development of Flex components that interact with Microsoft Kinect's motion sensors.
- Perform task of bug fixing, solve memory leaks and performance tweaks of old components.
- Co-Founder, CTOVertigo2008 - 2011
Technologies: ActionScript 3, Flex 3.0 MX, Flex 4.6 Spark
- Design technical game documents of social games and advergames for brands and client characters.
- Design technical game documents of custom social games to expand the company IP portfolio.
- Manage both small development teams and client's side producers to achieve successfully all the product's requirements.
- Provide expertise support and training to developers and designers.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s services.
- Develop of custom company sets of libraries and framework to improve code maintenance and delivery.
- Assist and supervise recruitment and training of developers.
- Game DeveloperThree Melons2005 - 2007
Technologies: Macromedia Director, Flash
- Game design, game play mechanics and level design for platform games, reaction games, puzzles, racing, sports and other mini games.
- Development of 3D games and tech demos using Macromedia Director (Lingo) and Havok Physics API.
- Development of 2D games using Flash ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
- Created a reusable flash 2D engine for platform games, to ease the development of common features including platforms, one side platforms, items, enemies, parallax backgrounds, etc.
- Done most of the game graphic integration for all the games I developed.
- Ported games from mobile (Java) to web (ActionScript) using only videos as reference to maintain the original concept of the games.