Senior Developer2017 - PRESENTFour Players Studio
Technologies: Visual Studio 2017, Surface, Microsoft, Android, HTC Vive, HoloLens, PHP, C#, Unity3D
- Developed VR and AR games for kids.
- Built immersive VR presentation showcases for companies including Microsoft.
- Created 3D advergames for Android.
- Programmed the back-end to store user behavior, scores, and contact information.
- Developed apps with image recognition using a Microsoft-based stack of custom vision services, face recognition API services, and other Azure resources.
- Created HoloLens interactive experiences for expos.
Senior ActionScript Developer2016 - 2017Wideo SRL
Technologies: HTML5, Adobe Flash Builder, ActionScript 3
- Refactored and improved algorithms for Wideo’s old features.
- Built new features with the integration of external APIs. (Text translation, text autocorrector).
- Migrated the old architecture to a modern framework using Flash Builder and Flex.
Senior Flex Developer2015 - 2016Global Logic
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript 3, Builder, Flex
- Developed and maintained online stock trading web app CITYINDEX using Flex, Flash Builder, and ActionScript 3.0.
Senior ActionScript Developer2013 - 2015Globant
Technologies: Adobe Flash Builder, AS3
- Developed the UI, front-end, and gameplay of gambling-oriented video games Jackpots and Card Games.
- Upgraded and migrated development frameworks and support for Electronic Arts.
Flex Developer2011 - 2012Flypaper
Technologies: ActionScript 3, Flex, Adobe Flash Builder
- Developed Flex and AS3-only components that interact with third-party APIs including Google's APIs and Web Services.
- Built custom Flex components exclusively to work with client's needs and requirements.
- Researched and developed Flex components that interact with Microsoft Kinect's motion sensors.
- Fixed bugs, solved memory leaks, and tweaked the performance of old components.
Co-founder, CTO2008 - 2011Vertigo
Technologies: Adobe Spark, Adobe Flex, ActionScript 3
- Designed technical game documents of social games and advergames for brands and client characters.
- Designed technical game documents of custom social games to expand the company IP portfolio.
- Managed both small development teams and client-side producers to successfully achieve all product requirements.
- Provided expertise, support, and training to developers and designers.
- Evaluated and identified appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s services.
- Developed custom company sets of libraries and frameworks to improve code maintenance and delivery.
- Assisted and supervised recruitment and training of developers.
Game Developer2005 - 2007Three Melons
Technologies: Flash, Adobe Director
- Designed game play mechanics and levels for platform games, reaction games, puzzles, racing, sports, and other mini games.
- Built 3D games and tech demos using Macromedia Director (Lingo) and Havok Physics API.
- Created 2D games using Flash ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
- Created a reusable Flash 2D engine for platform games to ease the development of common features including platforms, one side platforms, items, enemies, parallax backgrounds, etc.
- Did most of the game graphic integration for all the games I developed.
- Ported games from mobile (Java) to web (ActionScript) using only videos as reference to maintain the original concept of the games.