Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTPalantir
Technologies: Java, Authentication, Authorization, Web App Security, Security Architecture, Microservices, SAML, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Developed and maintained Palantir's shared authentication infrastructure. Became very familiar with standard authentication protocols, such as OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
- Created and maintained Palantir's shared authorization infrastructure. Built features to support expressive access controls and delivered critical performance improvements using profiling to target optimizations.
- Gained a thorough understanding of security concepts and considerations. Developed effective techniques for designing scalable security systems.
- Acted as a significant contributor to Palantir's shared infrastructure, including client libraries, server libraries, API generators, and developer tools; this includes both internal projects as well as open source projects on GitHub.
- Rewrote a legacy build system to be more performant and support multiple types of inputs and outputs using a pluggable architecture.
- Designed and built a scheduling system to automatically build data pipelines.