Technical Architect2018 - PRESENTGA-Insights (GA-Insights.com)
- Built a website from scratch to allow marketing teams and digital agencies the ability to monitor their apps and websites in Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Constructed a robust messaging framework (Azure functions, Redis, and SignalR).
- Developed a highly scalable back-end (ASP.NET, Cosmos DB, and Redis).
Technical Architect2017 - 2018Steer73
Technologies: Xamarin.Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Model View Controller (MVC), AngularJS, Azure Cosmos DB, Redis, Entity Framework, SQL, Docker, Azure
- Worked with the client to architect and build a large food franchise in Ireland and the UK.
- Created a messaging framework delivering in real time from Azure food orders to restaurants (MVC, ServiceBus, and WPF).
- Helped to build and scale a highly skilled development team, QA team, DevOps, and project teams.
- Deployed, transitioned, and trained a team into leading software practices using Azure DevOps, Docker, CI/CD, ARM templates, and Microsoft agile development methodologies.
- Modernized and led a QA team by introducing automated acceptance testing and robust testing frameworks.
- Developed, with a team, on one of the largest betting companies in the UK and Ireland, using Angular, Cordova, ASP.NET, Azure, and EF along with complex SLA requirements and high-traffic scenarios.
Founder | Technical Specialist2016 - 2018xDelivered
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Xamarin, Azure
- Worked with clients to architect and build a highly scalable chat system between vehicles in Azure, SignalR, Xamarin, and Redis.
- Collaborated with clients to architect and build a marketplace for adventure sports gear in Azure, CosmosDB, Redis, and Knockout.js.
- Worked with clients to architect and build a health food platform in the US using Xamarin.Forms, Azure, Redis, and CosmosDB.
Technical Architect2017 - 2017Cloudbot (Getcloudbot.com)
Technologies: Azure, Redis, Azure Cosmos DB, Knockout.js, Model View Controller (MVC), C#
- Developed a platform to help Microsoft-based software companies to proactively monitor their Azure-based deployments in Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Made a robust messaging framework (Azure Functions, Redis, and ServiceBus).
- Constructed a rich front-end (ASP.Net MVC and Knockout.js).
- Built a highly scalable back-end solution supporting thousands of customers (CosmosDB and Redis).
Senior Consultant (Contract)2015 - 2015Object Consulting
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), C#, Umbraco, React
- Worked with a client's team to produce a car review platform called WhichCar.
- Built, with React, the front-end for Umbraco CMS generated pages.
- Implemented a Umbraco CMS to empower content creators to create rich content.
Vice President of Engineering2014 - 2015Drawboard Pty.
Technologies: Azure, ASP.NET, XAML, C#.NET
- Helped build the team that created Drawboard PDF.
- Created an Azure real-time collaboration platform.
- Worked directly on the Win8/10 XAML PDF application.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014Mercato Solutions
Technologies: Azure, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, XAML, WinRT, Xamarin, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, ASP.NET
- Developed a Windows 8 Tablet application to support IBM Pre-sales.
- Worked on Xamarin, iOS, and Android apps to support IBM.
- Created an Azure monitoring platform for the support of status pages (ASP.NET MVC, SQL, and the Entity Framework).
Application Analyst2009 - 2011Capgemini
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, C#
- Developed enterprise-grade systems supporting HMRC tax in the UK.
- Developed ASP.NET-based websites with high SLAs.
- Facilitated client risk reviews for deployments.