Co-founder2011 - PRESENTArchimedes Calculator
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, iOS
- Designed and developed Archimedes, a next-generation graphing calculator for iOS.
- Created a unique fully-interactive mathematical typesetting system with fluid animation.
- Wrote a custom symbolic math solving engine with automatic unit handling.
- Implemented high-quality plotting functionality including smooth touch-based scroll/zoom, automatic POI detection, and direct-interaction tracing, differentiation, and integration tools.
- Began developing an advanced experimental new type of symbolic math engine.
Arduino/iOS Developer2011 - PRESENTDKP Veterinary Clinic
Technologies: C++, Arduino, Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Created the software for a WiFi-enabled advanced experimental operating table with Arduino-controlled electronics and an iPad interface.
- Created the software for an experimental network of veterinary animal cells with lighting, heating, ventilation, and oxygen supply systems controlled by a distributed set of Arduinos communicating with an iPad interface.
- Wrote a robust communication layer between a network of Arduinos and iOS devices using a simultaneous mixture of serial, I2C, and WiFi channels.
- Interfaced with a large number of different analog and digital sensors and actuators over a variety of different protocols.
- Created a messaging system for generically binding sensors and settings on Arduinos to properties on iOS devices, automatically managing communication over a mixed channel network.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016Péritus
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Created an iOS front-end app for a dynamic CRM application.
- Wrote encapsulation for communication with a legacy REST back-end with consistent error handling.
- Created dynamic UI for display and manipulation of records with arbitrary fields of different data types.
- Created a self-contained encapsulation of a complex workaround for broken call tracking API.
- Created dynamically fetching browse and search functionality for working with large record sets.
Java Developer2011 - 2011DelftTech
Technologies: Java, C
- Developed the third version of a leading forensics application for the measurement of suspects by joining camera images with point cloud data from 3D laser scans of the crime scene.
- Completely transformed a large, undocumented old codebase into a clean, stable, and organized one.
- Wrote tools for 3D navigation, rendering, and manipulation.
- Wrote code to load, manipulate, and render large datasets in a performant way.
- Redesigned, localized, and generally modernized the UI.