Python/ML Developer2020 - PRESENT15kay (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Jupyter, TensorFlow
- Supported the development of a scientific Python package in the medical field.
- Researched applicability of the package inside the open-source ML/AI ecosystem.
- Created tutorial notebooks to showcase potential uses of the tool.
Data Scientist2019 - 2020Goguru (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Redshift, Amazon DMS, Python, Tableau
- Advised the client on how to create their first data analytics stack.
- Developed components of the ETL with Python and SQL, and the whole frontend with Tableau.
- Developed and deployed the first impactful ML predictive model for the company.
Data Scientist2019 - 2020Cyngn (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Redshift, Tableau, SQL
- Created, updated, and maintained the front-end dashboards of the data analytics stack at Cyngn.
- Developed quick visualization prototypes in Tableau and deployed them into dashboards accessible to the engineering team.
- Developed components of the internal ETL tool in Python and SQL.
- Assisted our back-end engineer to integrate frontend and backend of the stack inside Amazon Redshift.
Mathematical C++ developer (genetics project)2019 - 2019Confidential
Technologies: OpenCV, C++
- Reviewed and documented the proprietary algorithm that performs base calling.
Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer2019 - 2019Toptal client
Technologies: Python, Jupyter, Scikit-learn
- Developed statistical and machine learning models to understand the market valuation of financial institutions.
- Created a reproducible pipeline for data science, from data transformation to hyper-parameter model tuning.
- Placed a special emphasis on model interpretability.
Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer2016 - 2019Nordeus
Technologies: Python, Hadoop, Impala, Tableau
- Created a neural network that is able to generate football player faces and that is used in one of the company’s games.
- Improved the algorithms used to matchmake players in the game.
- Worked with a player support team to automate the process of tagging player complaints using NLP techniques.
- Developed a model used to predict the lifetime value of the users.
- Implemented simulations of the game economy in order to balance it and ensure a good player experience and good monetization.
Quantitative Risk Analyst2012 - 2016Erste Group Bank
Technologies: Python, Matlab, Calypso
- Implemented and validated in Matlab and Python all models used by Erste Group Bank to price and hedge interest rate derivatives.
- Wrote exhaustive documentation for each validated model in order to present it to the European Central Bank.
- Proposed and implemented improvements to the methodology used to estimate the credit market risk of the banking and trading books.
- Backtested the performance of different Value At Risk models in order to propose improvements to the methodology used by the bank.
- Mentored junior quantitative risk analysts.