Data Warehouse Architect2010 - PRESENTLeapFrogBI LLC
Technologies: SQL Server DB, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, .NET, Azure, Power BI, LeapFrogBI, O365
- Designed and developed the LeapFrogBI Platform; data warehouse automation targeting SQL Server.
- Implemented numerous data warehouses and business intelligence front-end solutions for small and large organizations across many subject areas.
- Provided dimensional modeling training, architectural reviews, and ad hoc support for LeapFrogBI clients.
- Created cloud BI and data warehouse environments using Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed an Agile data warehousing methodology which seeks to reduce costs while speeding development.
Senior Consultant - BI/DW Architect2012 - 2013Catapult Systems
Technologies: SQL Server, .NET, LeapFrogBI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS Tabular, Performance Point, Excel Services
- Created a data warehouse and business intelligence solution for a healthcare client.
- Managed a team of analysts, ETL developers, cube developers, and report creators.
- Served as a data warehousing subject matter expert for numerous projects.
- Provided dimensional modeling training.
- Implemented SSAS tabular model cubes to support operational and financial analytics.
Product Manager2010 - 2012MeLLmo (SAP Owned)
Technologies: iOS, SQL Server DB, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, OBIEE, QlikView, Kapow, Cognos, Business Objects
- Served as Microsoft BI stack subject matter expert.
- Implemented mobile BI solutions using the Roambi Server Platform.
- Created automated data collection processes using Kapow.
- Designed solutions which interface with numerous APIs.
- Created data models suited for mobile BI visualizations sourced from OLTP and ad hoc data sources.
Senior Consultant - BI/DW Architect2009 - 2010LiveLogic
Technologies: R, SQL Server DB, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Performance Point, SharePoint
- Served as Microsoft BI/DW subject matter expert.
- Managed a small team of Houston, TX based consultants.
- Implemented BI and data warehouse solutions for consumer cosmetics supplies organizations using SQL Server stack.
- Implemented BI and data warehouse solutions for consumer packaged goods organizations using SQL Server stack.
- Created predictive models using SSAS data mining and R capable of predicting customer churn.
Senior Consultant - BI/DW Architect2008 - 2009Freelance
Technologies: MS SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Panorama Software
- Provided end-to-end freelance BI and DW consulting services.
- Implemented Panorama Software dashboard solution for Healthcare client using SSAS cube source.
- Created OLAP solution for healthcare clients using clinical OLTP source systems.
- Provided ongoing support for existing client BI solutions implemented using the SQL Server stack.
- Troubleshot complex SQL Server performance issues and implemented appropriate solutions.
Solutions Architect2008 - 2008Panorama Software
Technologies: Panorama, SQL Server, SSAS, SAP, SSIS
- Provide BI consulting services focused on OLAP based dashboarding using Panorama Software solutions in USA and London.
- Developed numerous SSAS cubes designed to support risk management and forecasting analytics.
- Serviced clients across many industries with a focus on insurance, healthcare, and banking services.
- Supported business development as a sales engineer.
- Implemented dashboard solution for manufacturing organization using SAP info cubes and Panorama Software.
BI Solution Architect/Traffic Engineer2004 - 2008Sprint Nextel
Technologies: Oracle, MS SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Classic ASP, .NET
- Designed SQL Server data warehouse with over 3TB of storage.
- Provided subject matter expertise for OLAP design and development.
- Designed and developed engineering related dashboards using SQL Server DB and SSAS cube sources.
- Managed capacity related costs by implementing predictive analytics techniques capable of predicting future demand trends.
- Created ETL solutions which collected data from numerous source systems and consolidated data into a operational data store.
Branch Manager2002 - 2004Edward Jones
- Managed a broker office with over 12 million in assets.
- Served as series 7 and 63 licensed broker/dealer representative.
- Focused on products including stock, bonds, notes, mutual funds, and trusts.
- Prospected for new business leads and maintained the sales pipeline.
- Conducted group seminars and training, consistently exceeding my sales quota.
BI Developer/Traffic Engineer1997 - 2002Nextel
Technologies: Informix, Unix, Oracle, MS SQL, Access, Excel, Classic ASP
- Created original Nextel executive scorecards.
- Designed and developed an engineering based reporting solution using classic ASP.
- Create data warehouse using Oracle nested tables. Source systems included call detail records and operational measures.
- Created a rules engine based performance automation solution credited with saving over 10 million dollars in hardware costs.
- Monitored & maintain telecom capacity related service levels using Unix source systems.
Sergeant - MOS 0331 Machine Gunner1992 - 1997United States Marine Corps
Technologies: M60, 9mm, M16
- Operated as company level machine gunner attached to 2nd Battalion 5th Marines.
- Deployed with Marine expeditionary unit (special operations capable).
- Provided combatant support in operation Restore Hope (Mogadishu, Somalia).
- Trained Royal Saudi Arabia Marines in operation Red Reef V.
- Served as presidential guard at White House Communications Agency.