Web Developer2018 - PRESENTTrellis
Technologies: Magento 2, WordPress, Vue.js
- Working with companies like Partners Healthcare & Massachusetts General Hospital in streamlining the donation processes.
- Developed WordPress, Vue.js, and Magento 2 projects.
Solutions Architect2018 - 2018Classy Llama
Technologies: Magento 2
- Helped translate business needs into software solutions for various eCommerce companies both big and small.
Head of Solutions, Engineering2012 - 2018Rocket Web, Inc.
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Magento
- Directly contributed to key projects as a technical architect.
- Helped with sales engineering, gave them all the needed technical information to come up with realistic and fair proposals to prospects.
- Centralized artifacts (documents, code, methodologies, and more) from specific projects and to make sure that they are incorporated in our base development strategy, enabling the company to get better with each project.
- Conducted technical interviews.
- Acted as a mentor/adviser for technical roles.
Web Developer2010 - 2012Optaros
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Magento
- Joined Optaros as a Drupal expert, but it quickly became obvious that Magento was the main focus of the company at the time. I took the challenge of learning Magento and became good at it.
- Became the lead of the engineering team, shaping the core product's roadmap.
- Liaised with various stakeholders in negotiating the best solutions that were cost-effective, fit business requirements, and made sense technically.
- Became the first certified Magento developer in the company and in the country.
- Kept up to date with all eCommerce trends.
- Tackled the hardest platform challenges to facilitate the implementation of client projects.
- Joined client-project teams to help with hard problems, for mentoring, or simply as an extra resource.
Web Developer2007 - 2010Axello Communications
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Joined Axello when it just launched Bizoo.ro site, a B2B marketplace that became the biggest name in its niche and one of the biggest sites in Romania.
- Solved performance issues.
- Listened to user feedback and changed the product roadmap on the go.
- Built the right tools to allow data-driven decisions.
- Built one of the biggest innovations in the project: building a relevant search using technologies that at the time were not mature enough.
- Developed continuously solutions that eased the manual processes of all the employees to optimize the cost of operating the website.