Chief Engineer2004 - 2014Geocent
Technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, Amazon Web Services, JBoss, WebLogic, OpenAM
- Organized teams to solve technical problems for clients.
- Developed attribute-based access control for a VA client.
- Created a reusable infrastructure management app enabling a quick development environment as well as optimized production management.
- Trained and certified 20 service oriented architecture professionals.
- Developed an enterprise portal for oceanography and meteorology for the Navy.
- Led the development of a tool for automation of chapter 33 GI bill claims.
Senior Developer2001 - 2004United Defense
Technologies: Java, C, C++, Metaphase, Windchill
- Developed product development tools based on Windchill and Metaphase.
- Performed Oracle 8 migrations for development upgrades.
- Designed and implemented architecture upgrades.
- Created automated tests for validating software.
- Designed automation tools to validate the bill of materials using C and C++.