Software Engineer II and Tech Lead (Temporary)2022 - PRESENTReprise
- Led the redesign of the analytics platform, adding new features such as filterable custom time ranges, groupings by replays and/or users, Excel export capability, and a Sankey diagram.
- Acted as temporary tech lead for two months, which included leading sprint estimations, reviewing and merging team members' pull requests, and collaborating with product to plan future sprints.
- Implemented a Salesforce Canvas integration, allowing users to access the Reprise application directly from Salesforce; added the ability to create leads, tasks, and contacts to track user activity.
- Designed and implemented an email digest feature, allowing users to schedule frequent email digests containing user-tracking analytics data (e.g., what generated the most views, which users were using what).
- Consulted with product management to ensure all projects either met or exceeded expectations. Gave realistic timelines for completion.
- Triaged customer bugs and got on customer calls to assist with analytics and Salesforce integration questions.
Software Engineer2020 - 2022InsightSquared Inc
- Owned components related to CRM and email integrations. Implemented Hubspot and Bullhorn connections into InsightSquared’s product, allowing for real-time data retrieval at the rate of hundreds of thousands of records for each customer each day.
- Owned and maintained Salesforce integration used by more than 250 customers. Improved the integration process by increasing the scope of data synced and sync rate.
- Triaged and prioritized customer bugs daily.
- Improved E2E test coverage and added unit tests whenever necessary. Occasionally refactored code to improve scalability.
- Implemented various front-end features related to the integration and onboarding process, such as the ability for administrators to enable mail integrations for hundreds of customers using one service account.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Osprey Software
- Designed and implemented a model inventory page for hundreds of financial advisors, allowing users to visualize various portfolios' risk and return rates and benchmarks.
- Took an existing 150 page report containing school metric data and converted it to an online platform.
- Researched, designed, and implemented a PDF export process, allowing users to download online school metric data into PDF format, currently used by members from 160 schools.
Software Consultant2018 - 2019Quorum Business Solutions
- Developed a batch process that automatically approves thousands of imported SAP checks each month below a certain threshold and voids pre-canceled checks without manual user approval.
- Contacted customers regularly to gather and verify requirements.
- Triaged customer bugs on a daily basis and created necessary unit tests.