Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Windows, Back-end, Front-end, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Firebase
The most amazing...
...tool I've developed is a robust system to sync customer data from 3rd-party CRM software for over 300 clients, syncing millions of pieces of data daily.
- Set up a Docker environment, including adding the ability to insert environment variables into the config files.
- Set up an Auth0 flow, including logging in through GitHub, Gmail, or creating an account. Also implemented the sign-out feature and persisting the token throughout the application.
- Set up Storybook and added all the common UI components.
Software Engineer II and Tech Lead
- Led the redesign of the analytics platform, adding new features such as filterable custom time ranges, groupings by replays and/or users, Microsoft Excel export capability, and a Sankey diagram.
- Acted as a temporary tech lead for two months, which included leading sprint estimations, reviewing and merging team members' pull requests, and collaborating with the product team to plan future sprints.
- Implemented a Salesforce Canvas integration, allowing users to access the Reprise application directly from Salesforce; added the ability to create leads, tasks, and contacts to track user activity.
- Designed and implemented an email digest feature, allowing users to schedule frequent email digests containing user-tracking analytics data (e.g., what generated the most views, which users were using what).
- Consulted with product management to ensure all projects either met or exceeded expectations. Gave realistic timelines for completion.
- Triaged customer bugs and got on customer calls to assist with analytics and Salesforce integration questions.
- Owned components related to CRM and email integrations. Implemented Hubspot and Bullhorn connections into InsightSquared’s product, allowing for real-time data retrieval at the rate of hundreds of thousands of records for each customer each day.
- Owned and maintained Salesforce integration used by more than 250 customers. Improved the integration process by increasing the scope of data synced and sync rate.
- Triaged and prioritized customer bugs daily.
- Improved E2E test coverage and added unit tests whenever necessary. Occasionally refactored code to improve scalability.
- Implemented various front-end features related to the integration and onboarding process, such as the ability for administrators to enable mail integrations for hundreds of customers using one service account.
- Designed and implemented a model inventory page for hundreds of financial advisors, allowing users to visualize various portfolios' risk and return rates and benchmarks.
- Took an existing 150 page report containing school metric data and converted it to an online platform.
- Researched, designed, and implemented a PDF export process, allowing users to download online school metric data into PDF format, currently used by members from 160 schools.
Quorum Business Solutions
- Developed a batch process that automatically approves thousands of imported SAP checks each month below a certain threshold and voids pre-canceled checks without manual user approval.
- Contacted customers regularly to gather and verify requirements.
- Triaged customer bugs on a daily basis and created necessary unit tests.
CRM Integration Into Platform Product
In addition, I added new features to the previously existing Salesforce integration; some of these included syncing over broader scopes of data and allowing for more customer customization.
I was the owner of all these implementations, meaning I was in charge of identifying areas of improvement, monitoring the logs for any spikes and bugs, triaging customer bugs, refactoring code whenever necessary, and expanding unit and E2E testing periodically.
.NET, Quasar, Next.js, Django, Angular
Vue, React, Node.js, jQuery
MacOS, Windows, Netlify, Firebase
PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Elasticsearch
Data Analysis, Gatsby, Full-stack, Cloud, Back-end, Front-end, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Webhooks, API Integration, Web Development, APIs, WebAssembly
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematical Economics
Rice University - Houston, Texas, USA