VR Visualization Developer
2016 - PRESENT
- Created engine for rendering huge scientific datasets in realtime within a web browser and VR headset at the same time.
- Worked on and overview data management pipeline for scientific data preprocessing.
- Built backend server for mesh streaming and processing.
- Worked on Unity based laser beamline VR experience.
- Integrated and eventually rewrote open source library for gamepad event sourcing and management via HTML Gamepad API.
- Supported dev team with DevOps Linux server administration and management.
2013 - PRESENT
- Worked on a desktop application for design, visualization, rendering, and publishing rooms with a focus on ceramic tiles and 3D objects.
- Worked with various 3D object formats and processing libraries.
- Built integration of 3rd party 3D mesh data provider.
- Wrote various services running on backend server.
- Implemented custom licensing solution for a desktop client.
- Developed panorama viewer allowing users to see their projects rendered as regular or stereographic renders on mobile devices and inside web browsers.
Technologies: MacOS, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Maven, IntelliJ, SVG, 3D Graphics Engines, 3D Visualization, Computer Graphics, TypeScript, Linux, Git, Swing, GLSL, CoffeeScript, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, OpenGL, Java
2015 - 2015
- Worked on an expert system based visualization of a fleet of autonomous vehicles.
- Cooperated on prototyping and design of various visualization components.
- Worked on communication between large amount of web clients via WebRTC.
- Implemented visualization components with SVG to support various target resolutions and devices.
2011 - 2014
- Worked on calculation and real-time visualization of lightning unsafe zones on the model of building.
- Built OpenGL rendering engine.
- Prototyped and developed application SWT based user interface.
- Developed multiple maps APIs integration to help with building blueprint creation and unsafe zones visualization context.
- Implemented integration with various CAD formats.
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Data Visualization, 3D Visualization, Computer Graphics, Git, GLSL, SWT, OpenGL, Java
2013 - 2013
- Developed visualization for cybernetic security purposes based on real-time packet capturing.
- Created WinPcap based network capture service.
- Created interactive 3D visualization of realtime network flow with Three.js library.
- Multiple data view designed to support network data treat determination and evaluation.
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), IntelliJ, Data Visualization, 3D Visualization, Computer Graphics, Linux, Git, GLSL, Windows, Three.js, WebGL, WebSockets, Jetty, Java
2010 - 2011
University of Defence in Hradec Kralove
- Participated as part of the computer graphics research group.
- Researched technologies for 3D scene representation on the web platform.
- Researched libraries for data visualizations on the Flash platform.
- Prototyped various data visualizations in WebGL based technologies and in Stage3D Flash framework.
2010 - 2010
Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove, Charles University in Prague
- Developed visualization for human eye observation angle data measured by Medmont Automated Perimeter M700.
- Developed solution was used as a support tool for students lectures.
- Implemented import from proprietary format and export to students' workbooks.
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), 3D Visualization, Computer Graphics, Linux, Git, Apache POI, SWT, Java