Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016Hola
- Developed code to transform MP4 and WebM video streams to be acceptable for MSE (Media Source Extension).
- Created custom modifications in libavcodec/VLC to enable playback in low-end devices.
- Worked on the back-end of one of the world's largest free VPN networks.
Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2015Summit-Tech
Technologies: C++, VoIP, IMS, SIP, Messaging, Win32, WinCE, WinRT, iOS, Android/JNI, Symbian
- Consulted for Ericsson Canada, Ericsson Federal (USA), R&D 3GSM services (C++).
- US DoD R&D projects for Oceus Networks - Worked as the lead developer for multiple projects related to IMS/VoIP end user clients.
- Led the development in multiple projects for customers like Vodafone, Verizon, Telcel, and Quanta.
- Developed a SIP/VoIP stack used by mobile phone carriers.
- Handled real-time voice/video communication code.
- Developed one of the market's first validated implementations of RCS/VoLTE IR.92/IR.94 GSMA specs.
Senior Software Engineer2006 - 2009Ericsson Canada
Technologies: C++, IMS, SIP, Win32
- Worked on R&D projects and Ericsson's SIP stack.
- Designed and developed communication clients for Windows Desktop and Windows Mobile phones.
Software Engineer2001 - 2006Long Distance Calling
Technologies: H.323, OpenH323, GnuGk, C++, Perl, PHP, MySQL, FreeRADIUS
- Worked on a GnuGk-based telephony gateway project.
- Implemented telephony billing system in Perl running as a module in a FreeRADIUS server.
- Implemented a web-based interface in PHP for users to see their call detail records.
- Wrote a PC-based dialer application using an OpenH323 library.
- Configured a MySQL database as the back-end database for the telephony server.