- CEOTylip, LLC2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Scala, Play Framework, Shapeless
- Developed the type systems and logic based cloud data application platform Tylip (http://www.tylip.com).
- Learned Scala dependent type programming possibilities available with the Shapeless library.
- Learned the usage of Typesafe bidirectional data transformations and lenses.
- Learned the possibilities for representing and consuming metadata as abstract types.
- Learned how to run a private business.
- Senior Teacher and Deputy Head of Computer Science and Information Technologies LaboratoryNational Research Nuclear University "MEPhI"2007 - PRESENT
- Taught discrete mathematics (mathematical logic).
- Taught object-oriented programming.
- Taught applicative computational systems (lambda calculus, combinatory logic) and foundations of computer science.
- Led research projects, supervising students in research and development.
- Conducted lectures, seminars and exams.
- Full Stack Umbraco DeveloperStreng Design (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Learned Umbraco and Knockout.js.
- Developed a back-office CRUD plugin for Umbraco.
- Developed a front-end page with custom controller in Umbraco.
- Web DeveloperAtomPartners, LLC2012 - 2013
- Developed the MindSlots collaborative document editing cloud service (http://www.mindslots.com).
- Learned ASP MVC.
- Learned NHibernate.
- Learned Sh#rp Architecture.
- Learned NuGet.
- Software DeveloperAll-Russian Institute of Sci-Tech Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences (VINITI RAS)2005 - 2010
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#
- Developed the tools for managing a system of classification schemes and its web interface (http://scs.viniti.ru).
- Web DeveloperCJSC "Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange" (MICEX)2008 - 2009
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Developed the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX) mobile website (http://pda.micex.ru).
- Developed the International Association of Exchanges for CIS Countries website (http://mab.micex.ru).
- Developed the MICEX Finance Forum website (http://forum2009.micex.ru).
- Learned the MVC pattern in web development.
- Learned Ruby on Rails and Ajax.