Head of Software Development branch2010 - PRESENTKVARTA VK
- Successfully developed more than 15 projects in different business fields and opened a new development branch.
- Worked in a team of 7 developers, with a max team of 12. Participated in the recruitment process for new candidates and coached team members. Led the team of project and product modules development.
- Designed and developed platform for rapid ERP-system development from the ground up. Successfully deployed 4 systems for customer usage.
- Composed the development management plan based on Agile software development methods.
- Solved various system integration tasks in the project deployment phase. Four systems were successfully deployed and used by customers.
- Developed a mobile client (iOS) for the Deputy of the Prime Minister of Russia, for an activity support system .
- Participated in meetings and in stakeholder expectations management at the Government of Moscow during the project's active phase.
Senior Developer2006 - 2010NetCracker Technology Corp. (Russia)
Technologies: Apache Felix (OSGI), OSGi, Subversion (SVN), WebLogic, PL/SQL, Oracle, Adobe Flex, ActionScript, JSP, Java EE, Java SE
- Was part of the GUI group. Acted as a team leader of Work Force Management, on the client application development side, leading teams of up to 3 developers.
- Modularized and componentized the highly coupled code of main GUI product module (code base more than 400000 lines).
- Integrated dependency Injection framework. Implemented the Dependency Injection - OSGi bridge for hot module deploy problem solution.
- Participated in legacy build system migration to build system based on Apache Ivy's dependency management.
- Developed the MVC framework for SVG diagrams visualization and editing in Adobe Flex 3.0.
Media Developer2004 - 2005GNXPERT Corp.
Technologies: OpenGL, Direct3D, C++
- Participated in 3D First-Person Shooter game development.
- Developed main game menu GUI, in-game GUI.
- Integrated the physics engine.
- Designed and developed in-game dynamic effects.
- Game development based on the Jupiter Game Engine.