Verified Expert in Engineering
Pavel is an organized and result-oriented IT solutions architect with over ten years of IT experience and six years of software development experience. He was a lecturer assistant at the University of Tallinn, focusing on C# programming, web security, mobile development (platform-specific and hybrid), and building distributed systems. Pavel often worked with students and also reviewed and helped to fix student coding projects.
.NET, Vue 3, TypeScript, C#, PHP, Windows PowerShell, PKI, REST APIs, .NET 5, .NET 6
The most amazing...
...project I worked on was developing and integrating various industrial automation solutions for global factory environments.
Security Hardening Specialist
Aiden Technologies, Inc.
- Contributed to the development of a web application using ASP.NET Core back end and React front-end client.
- Worked on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application for endpoint deployment automation.
- Managed Azure AD B2C and Azure App Services with GitHub automation.
- Developed environment and automation APIs and tools to deploy and control all production clients and servers globally.
- Built a SQL database replication service and web-based system control interface to control automated storage solutions and automate material transfers.
- Developed a back-end and front-end web portal, a module-based solution. It covered sourcing orders, clients, management, etc.
- Managed an IT team, including IT support and development.
Tallinn University of Technology
- Helped students to understand their code and errors.
- Accepted projects and exams for six development courses.
- Participated in meetings to organize exams and homework.
- Managed the IT administration for the company, overseeing endpoints and servers.
- Handled network administration tasks, including managing server virtual networks and the physical network within the office environment.
Production Client Deployment Automation
.NET WMI Queryable Frameworkhttps://github.com/epavvol/WmiQueryableCore
Reel Storage Control System
Internal Material Ordering System
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Apache, NGINX, Kestrel, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Hyper-V, SCVMM, WinDbg, Microsoft Access
SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PL/SQL, MongoDB
.NET, Windows PowerShell, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, .NET 5, Redux, Razor, Flutter, React Native, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Aurelia, Entity Framework Core
REST APIs, Windows Forms (WinForms), LINQ, Vue, Vuex, Node.js, React, Fluent API
PKI, IIS, Distributed Systems, APIs, .NET 6, Web Security, Vue 3, Windows 10, Clustering, ISO 27001, Vue-router, IT Project Management, Android Development, Cisco Networking, API Integration, Mobility, Enterprise
DevOps, Design Patterns, PRINCE2, Testing, REST
Windows Server, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Azure, Windows, Xamarin, Oracle, Android, iOS, Docker, Linux
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Tallinn University of Technology - Tallinn, Estonia
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Design Patterns in C# and .Net
Mastering LINQ with C# and .NET
BlackBelt - Troubleshooting the Windows OS
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Developer
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Mobility
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
MCSA: Windows 10
MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Professional