Software Engineer2010 - PRESENTNomtek
Technologies: Core Video, Core Graphics, Realm, SQLite, Core Data, OpenGL, REST, Bluetooth LE, Windows, Mixed Reality (MR), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), React Native, Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Delivered and maintained over 50 iOS applications from various areas (health, education, eCommerce, sport, games, business, tools, and more).
- Implemented a 3D page curl effect when it wasn't yet supported natively (Objective-C).
- Worked in various-sized teams of 1 to 30 people (locally and worldwide) in several roles from a regular programmer through a senior tutor to a team leader.
- Conducted thoughtful code reviews.
- Worked remotely, often visiting clients in their office or inviting them to the company's office in Poland.
- Participated in both the recruitment process of new employees and the process of searching and acquiring new customers.
- Represented the company at trade shows and conferences (Apps World, CES, MCE, and LEAP Conference).
- Cooperated with clients at all possible stages (sales, consulting, PoC, prototype, development, maintenance, SLA).
- Worked directly for companies like Magic Leap, Chaotic Moon, Marley Spoon, TUI, PONS, Collectomate, Creatubbles, and Eleiko.
Experienced Tools Programmer2009 - 2010CD Projekt RED
Technologies: Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Windows API, C, C++
- Supported and developed the Witcher game editor.
- Created a thread-safe logger that outputs debug text to the console (C++).
- Contributed to the builds of a custom IDE for editing Lua scripts.
- Implemented a game console panel that allowed users to make various queries.
Experienced Tools Programmer2007 - 2009Codemasters
Technologies: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), HLSL, C++, .NET, C#
- Worked on the game Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
- Participated in the development of the mission editor tool that was released together with the main game. (C#, .NET).
- Designed and developed several internal tools at different platforms (Windows, PS3, Xbox 360).
- Maintained a continuous integration and deployment process for the AAA game.
- Created and supported a particle editor together with a reusable view component that allowed rendering of the 3D scene in both the cross-platform game engine and in the internal tools.
Graduate Design Engineer2007 - 2007Imagination Technologies
Technologies: Standard Template Library (STL), C, C++
- Developed simulators for video IP cores.
- Refactored a project written in a structural language into an object-oriented language (C++).
Software Developer2004 - 2007L'Art
Technologies: PhysX, Game Engine Programming, Rendering, Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), OpenGL, Sound, DirectX, .NET, C#, C++
- Designed and developed a particles editor used for creating multiple visual effects.
- Created a set of 3D brushes that helped designers to model a 3D terrain.
- Implemented an audio editor for creating and tweaking sounds effects.
- Designed and implemented a set of UI elements used by the game engine.
- Made a swarm motion algorithm to simulate bird movement.