Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTAlbelli
- Implemented caching on an application to increase response time by 10x and ensured stability during Black Friday.
- Helped to design the decoupled micro-services architecture for migrating our mail-marketing platform.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Epirion Knowledge Solutions
Technologies: Automated UI Testing, C#
- Helped to create a C# library to allow querying and sending commands to Windows and web elements using the same API.
- Created a Windows application using WPF to scrape applications and web pages and show their elements and properties in a tree-view format.
- Used parallelism and asynchronous programming to make the application faster and responsive.
- Implemented several non-trivial features like using the mouse position to locate elements on the tree and showing borders around the element.
- Used a TDD approach for designing most of the application features to ensure stability when adding new code.
RPA Developer2018 - 2019NBCUniversal
- Developed several software bots to automate different types of laborious tasks on multi-billion dollar company.
- Created integrations with Veracode to automatically scan our deployment packages, greatly speeding up our development process.
- Worked as the main developer to automate several steps of end-of-year tax declaration, saving at least 160 hours of manual work.
- Developed automation process for automating cash processing for a department, saving several hours of manual labor every month.
- Served as reference developer for junior developers, providing several workshops on topics like SOLID and TDD.
- Used SignalR to create integration that allows triggering our bots by sending a command to a chat bot.
Freelance C# and .NET Developer2018 - 2018SennaLabs (via Toptal)
Technologies: WiX, RabbitMQ, .NET, C#
- Supported a Windows batch application that reads a messaging queue and trade stocks accordingly to the message.
- Created a desktop application for managing multiple clients for the messaging queue, enabling faster processing of the received messages.
- Enabled the application to be able to process multiple requests by correctly applying the Garbage Collector and Object Lifecycle fundamentals.
- Created an installer for the application using the WiX Toolset.
Freelance Full-stack .NET Developer2018 - 2018Patrick Philipp (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, OData, Entity Framework, TypeScript, Angular, ASP.NET Web API, C#
- Designed and implemented REST API following the OData standards using the ASP.NET WEB API.
- Created a client application using Angular.
- Implemented the Builder design pattern to create an OData client with Angular and TypeScript.
- Developed a generic controller with ASP.NET WEB API, that defines basic operations like CRUD and batch creation.
- Created a feature that allows users to control multiple levels of access for all of the application's screens.
- Implemented JWT-based authentication with refresh tokens.
- Created reusable Angular component to allow easier CRUD operations through multiple entities.
- Implemented the use of lazy-loading on routes to make the application faster.
- Created reusable Angular components to encapsulate third-party components, therefore avoiding code repetition at the component's configuration.
Software Developer2017 - 2018TaxWeb Compliance Fiscal
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Visual Studio, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, VB.NET, C#
- Created a build process for the visual studio team services that greatly minimized the time to create the installer for a desktop application.
- Developed a functionality for creating and configuring a Windows schedule to import large amounts of XML files to a SQL Server database.
- Optimized the legacy code that was taking days to finish its execution and made it finish in 30 minutes, just by applying the correct data structures to that scenario.
- Refactored very convoluted code into reusable pieces using SOLID principles.
- Created features for identifying problems with the client's tax compliance.
Mobile Developer2016 - 2017Capta Tecnologia
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET Web API, Xamarin
- Created Android apps using Xamarin to integrate with a large legacy ERP built by the company.
- Developed a REST API to provide data to mobile applications.
- Built sockets to enable the real-time communication between an Android application and a legacy back-end.
- Developed a feature for a mobile app to dynamically create screens and validate business rules based on a back-end configuration.
- Created a generic CRUD architecture in a WPF application—making it trivial to create CRUD for new entities.
- Integrated an Android application with external libraries and devices in order to enable credit and debit card payments in the application.
- Integrated an Android application with different barcode-reader devices.
Web Developer2014 - 2016LAM-IT
Technologies: PL/SQL, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Bootstrap, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Developed a web application to manage employee timeslots and what projects they were working on.
- Deployed ASP.NET MVC applications to IIS servers.
- Created PL/SQL queries to generate the tax obligations files that are sent to the Brazilian government.
- Used third-party libraries to create reports in PDF and Excel.
- Automatized the clients' processes by doing HTML screen-scraping by using VB.NET.
Junior Software Developer2012 - 2014Paicon Technologies
Technologies: T-SQL, jQuery, ASP, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, C#
- Developed integrations between multiple legacy systems and a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 application.
- Optimized a series of T-SQL queries used in business reports.
- Created a functionality to allow managers to edit users' access.
- Developed custom workflows for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 using C#.
- Developed a C# application to read an inbox and normalize it in order to allow it to be inserted in a SQL Server database.