Pedro Melo Campos
Verified Expert in Engineering
Pedro is an entrepreneur and software engineer with extensive mobile and web development experience. He has developed projects for numerous startups, agencies, and Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of mobile platforms. Pedro also excels in software architecture and solving challenging problems.
Xcode, Eclipse, Mercurial, Git, Linux, MacOS
The most amazing...
...app I've ever built is the EatMyDirt! iOS app, which allows users to race real-time against other users in custom made tracks.
Co-Founder, Joint CEO and Software Engineer
- Co-Founder and manager of the company.
- Managed dozens of mobile projects spanning virtually every platform.
- Developed a number of mobile and web applications.
- Directed the recruitment of the development team.
- Responsible for Sales and Business Development.
Head of Mobile Development
- Led the mobile team in developing technology, projects and strategies at blip.pt.
- Created mobile applications that deployed on several platforms and stores, including iOS, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, and W3C widgets.
- Introduced Flex as the frontend technology for the MOG product line.
- Developed the frontend for several professional video products.
Vodafone AppStar 2010 Winnerhttp://press.vodafone.pt/en/2010/05/25/portuguese-winner-of-vodafone-app-star-competition-wins-international-first-prize/
Django, Flex, AngularJS, PhoneGap, Qt, Boost
Google Maps, Facebook API, Twitter API, jQuery Mobile, jQuery, API Development
Eclipse IDE, Git, Mercurial, Xcode
Agile Software Development, Scrum, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
iOS, Google Sites, Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, Symbian, Eclipse, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Kindle
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
APIs, API Development Specialist, Widgets
Masters Degree in Informatics Engineering
Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto - Porto
Masters Degree in Computer Science
University of Bristol - Bristol