Co-founder and CTO2014 - PRESENTB-Parts
- Created an online car parts business from scratch to profitability.
- Managed a developer team of five.
- Raised seed funding, created strategic partnerships, and worked in business development.
- Developed both client and reseller storefronts.
- Created the OMS and CRM back-office in Angular 2.0.
- Deployed web and Android applications for supplier stock upload and management.
- Integrated with support, invoicing, payments, and other suppliers’ applications.
- Optimized for SEO.
- Enabled i18n and l10n.
Mobile Engineer2012 - PRESENTGlazed Solutions, Lda.
- Developed several iPhone and iPad apps, including apps for media and event sharing, a virtual paper-chase app with redeemable discounts, and media content apps for soccer clubs.
- Developed an Android app for sports gamification and location tracking.
- Developed Django back-ends and APIs for several apps with features such as media management, multiple authentication methods, privacy-aware search, and smart notifications systems.
- Worked in a team using Agile software development methodologies.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Rep.uk
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Python, Heroku, Flask
- Worked on a grade comparison application for UK schools.
- Joined front-end and back-end Git repositories.
- Refactored existing codebase and database to split features from existing app.
- Integrated the new application with the previous app's API to fetch school information.
- Deployed the application to Heroku.
Back-end and API Developer2017 - 2017GroHappy
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS, MySQL, Django REST Framework, Django
- Created an enterprise learning and coaching platform.
- Developed the courses and content management back-office.
- Built a dynamic evaluation forms creator.
- Created the automatic course recommendation system.
- Programmed an API for a single-page app.
- Deployed to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Mobile and Web Developer2016 - 2017Espo 2016, EAFPS, and Sporl Congresses
- Developed a multi-tenant medicine conference app for three clients.
- Deployed iOS, Android, and Windows Phone apps to corresponding app stores.
- Built features for agendas, posters, papers, competitions, speakers, and schedule management.
- Implemented venue and party listings.
- Created a user private agenda planner.
- Created back-end with an API and back-office to manage content.
- Deployed application to Microsoft’s Azure.
Co-founder and Lead Web Developer2013 - 2014Net Peças
- Created reverse auction store for used car parts.
- Developed an email parser to send logistics notifications.
- Build a suppliers back-office to upload their stock and price.
- Added Google Analytics integration.
- Raised funding in six months.
Co-founder and Web Developer2012 - 2013Amanhã Global
- Developed a daily event listing platform.
- Built local based event listings.
- Created a promoter’s back-office for events management.
- Integrated with Facebook for event crawling and sharing.
- Deployed to Ubuntu VM.
Software Engineer2012 - 2012ALERT Life Sciences Computing, S.A.
Technologies: Oracle, ActionScript 2
- Reformulated the medical software module.
- Developed a front-end with ActionScript 2.0 and a back-end with Oracle DB.
- Redesigned and optimized database module schema.
- Implemented domain-specific features such as institutional profiles for professionals, specialty consultation requests, and an optimized initial specialty appointments process.
Software Engineer2011 - 2011Porto24
Technologies: SQL, PHP, JSON, XML, Android, Java
- Developed an Android application for the aggregation of cultural event and venues.
- Created API methods for accessing a legacy database with a PHP back-end.
- Designed and developed a system to filter and serve geolocated content.
- Used Google Maps API to create a customized map and markers, including a directions feature.
- Incorporated phone contacts and integrated social networks.